“Very nice”

Cuisines: Pub, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

Very friendly staff, not a lot of room but very comfortable at lunch time. Well worth a visit for a coffee. Must admit, we didn't eat but what others were eating, it looked good.

There are newer reviews for The Bridge

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Booked in for the Christmas menu, there was a good atmosphere as there were other parties in the restaurant.
I had tbe wild mushroom risotto starter which was packed full of all kinds of mushrooms, for the main I choose the homemade beef wellington, all I can say is wow. It was presnted top class and it was out of this world, cooked just right . The homemade citrus cheesecake was to die for, it was lovley and light which was perfet to end the meal, nice supprise of coffee and warm mince pies.
For the price of 22:95 it was underpriced
glass of fizz 3 courses plus coffee abd mince pies and all the table crackers etc it was definitely worth the price plus more
I will definitely be goung next year! !!

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

I visited the the Bridge with my parents while stopping off in Ashbourne. We had decided to go for the Christmas menu because of the variety offered, including a range of homemade meals, and the reasonable price. All courses were presented beautifully and tasted delicious. I would highly recommend visiting The Bridge, whether it be over the festive period or any time

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Had our office Christmas party here (Sat 7th Dec 2013) there was 20 off us and its no mean feat to get 20 meals out all at the same time, but it was achieved expertly .
Food was great, service was great, so i would highly recommend you give it a try.

Well Done, The Bridge

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

We had sunday lunch there after a long walk down the Tissington trail. It was fantastic food and excellent service. I would highly recommend this place to anyone. Well done you guys you have it spot on. Thank you for a lovely lunch.