This is our 3rd lodge holiday and so far been the best. Previously the lodges elsewhere have been lovely but the amenities on site let the holiday down a little. Sandybrook has managed to tick all the boxes so far. The lodge itself is very nice, comfortable, cosy and clean set in lovely surroundings. The park is quiet but there's enough to keep my two boys entertained, pool, sauna, games room, play ground, small wood and a larger grassed area to charge about on. The bonus for us is the restaurant and bar on site so after a day exploring we don't have to trek about looking for somewhere to eat. The Coach House was superb, food was great and the service even better, the staff couldn't have helped us more and we're extremely friendly. All the staff we've encountered this holiday have been helpful, friendly and welcoming. Will definitely look at coming again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5-star Sandybrook Country Park is set in the former grounds of Sandybrook Hall and provides a peaceful and relaxing base to enjoy a holiday in the Peak District. Accommodation is provided in luxurious lodges which sleep from 2 to 8 people. The park has an indoor swimming pool, sauna, hot tub, bar/restaurant and a woodland walk through the bluebell wood. It also has a range of activities available onsite including archery, waterwalkerz and bodyzorbing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sandybrook Country Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandybrook Country Park Hotel Derby
- Sandybrook Country Park Ashbourne, England