This was our second family stay at this holiday park, we enjoyed it first time and were not disappointed second time around. We stayed in one of the 'new' lodges which was modern and clean with excellent views of the surrounding countryside and wildlife. We enjoyed the park and games room, as well as the swimming pool which was a comfortable temperature.
The parkland is in lovely surroundings and is close to Ashbourne with ample shops for your needs and there are many attractions nearby. We were very sad to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5-star Sandybrook Country Park is set in the former grounds of Sandybrook Hall and provides a peaceful and relaxing base to enjoy a holiday in the Peak District. Accommodation is provided in luxurious lodges which sleep from 2 to 8 people. The park has an indoor swimming pool, sauna, hot tub, bar/restaurant and a woodland walk through the bluebell wood. It also has a range of activities available onsite including archery, waterwalkerz and bodyzorbing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sandybrook Country Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandybrook Country Park Hotel Derby
- Sandybrook Country Park Ashbourne, England