“Miss a visit if you dare!”
Review of Zest Restaurant

Zest Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 68 Restaurants in Whitehaven
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Miss a visit if you dare!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Don't be put off by the age of the staff. They are all very young, but very friendly, hard working and offering excellent service.
Good choice of dishes on the menu, specials board was excellent - in fact we were all stuck for choice! When our meals arrived we were not disappointed, the quality of the food was fantastic, with good sized portions, you wouldn't go hungry.
I have eatten in many a restaurant where the staff young and old were terrible - but I cannot praise the young staff here enough.
All in all a lovely visit, and would certainly eat there again

• Visited September 2013

“Birthday treat”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Tonight my husband & I booked a table at zest low road , we have been there numerous times now & have NEVER been
Disappointed & tonight was no different ! Excellent food & service.Ashley the waiter was again first class making sure we had a a really lovely evening, he actually has become a friend & someone we look forward to seeing both at low road & the Harborside !! I can recommend the four hour lamb , it was Devine !!!dont hesitate when booking your table here , I can honestly say you will not be disappointed !!!wonderful evening :)

• Visited September 2013
“Excellent food! Service over the top”
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Had an absolutely amazing meal here BUT were repeatedly interrupted by staff asking if everything was okay. Don't get me wrong everyone was pleasant but as someone who works in this industry we are always told to have a system where it is marked down when a table has been checked. Through the course of the night we were asked during every course at least 4 times! Of which we had three. Still love this place though, and they were busy. But just calm it down a bit and they'd get top marks. People dine out for the food, NOT the crack. Also didn't need to know on departure how overworked the manager was!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Pingu2447
Beckermet, United Kingdom
“A really nice night”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten at Zest quite a number of times in the past but had not been for some time.
It was good to find that the food and service was still excellent.
To add to this, we had booked using taste card so the bill at the end of the night was also very good!
Overall, in my opinion Zest is still one of the best restaraunts (if not the best) in West Cumbria.
Thank you to all the staff for the great night, we will definatly be coming back more oftain in the future.

• Visited June 2013
devon
“awful”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

i have no idea how many years my fillet of trout had been on the specials board or in the kitchen fridge but was singularly the most disgusting health threatening morsel of food i have probably ever put in my mouth, i was the guinea pig my partner did not taste hers, we were placated by the apologetic staff with free drinks and were informed offending item would be removed from specials board, if dining here and personally i would not recommend it as even our replacement dishes were not that good, play very very safe with your choice and don`t go near the specials board and on this in future i will take my own advice.

• Visited May 2013