Georgian House Hotel
Ennerdale Country House Hotel(Cleator)(Great Value!)
$91
$93
The Manor(St. Bees)
Seacote Hotel(St. Bees)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstapashigh standardplace to eatlovely eveningsurf and turffoot spathe portion sizelovely restaurantanniversary mealpre dinner drinkspatequiet side streetelemis productspuddingtop qualityfirst floorwithout exception
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I have just returned here for the second time. I thought the first time would take some beating but this second time actually did. I would highly recommend it. The food is amazing, the young male waiter was extremely helpful, the decor is very welcoming. You would not find a nicer place to eat in Whitehaven.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Tasharedhead
Reviewed March 28, 2013

On my recent trip to Georgian house, I found the food to be very enjoyable and the standards were very high as well as lovely service from a paticular waitress called Shona. She waited on at our table all night, she had lovely manors and esnured that our visit was exceptional. I will definitely be returning again and will be recommending it to my friends in the local area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Gemma C
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We went for a meal just before Christmas - we were TOLD in order for us to get fed we had to come earlier than we had originally booked for. The food was good - service ok although we did have to ask for a jug of water three times. I have spoken to 3 of my friends who all have a similar story to tell this Christmas and won't be going back. Not sure what is going on with this restaurant - perhaps they think they are the only restaurant in this area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank DorothyCumbria
Reviewed November 10, 2012

A great, central location, easy to find. I stayed here for 3 nights on a B&B basis in February and again in August. We arrived late (9 pm) and could not have a drink/ coffee in the bar, which was disappointing. The attractive boutique style room, larger than standard, was very modern, yet comfortable. The décor, furnishings and furniture still look brand new. The en suite bathroom with shower was immaculately clean and felt more like a spa hotel facilities. The bed was very comfortable. A good range of options for cooked or continental breakfasts. The only slight drawback is lack of car parking. If you are leaving before 8.30, you can park on the road outside. Otherwise you need to park in one of the municipal car parks (5 min walk away). I would recommend this as a great base if you are working in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

I have just had time to write a review from a few weeks ago. My husband and i booked a meal for our anniversary. The food is beautiful. It is presented in a lovely manner and the restaurant itself is lovely. I had the nicest meal I have had for a long time. The staff who served us were excellent, they were very friendly and nothing was too much for them. They deserve a pat on the back. Hard to find a place with good food, good atmosphere, good value for money and good staff but you will find them all here.

• Stayed: August 2012