“Not just a garden centre”

Blooms Garden Centre Cafe
Cuisines: British
Description: Counter and waitress service restaurant within the garden centre
Description: Counter and waitress service restaurant within the garden centre
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Good choice of goods. I'm sure if you were looking for a gift you would definitely find something there.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is a lovely place to spend an afternoon, recommend either have a delicious lunch first in the café then browse the garden centre and the various other shops or shop then take a break for afternoon tea and treat yourself to a gorgeous cake.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

More than a garden centre with may gifts for sale and parts of the premises are sublet to clothing retailers such as Edinburgh Wool. Pleasant coffee bar with good snacks and very popular place to meet.

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Garden centre cafe with hot meals. The staff work hard but when it gets busy they do not have enough help. I find the menu expensive for a plate on a tray at a counter and help yourself. Similar to a motorway cafe. The Friendly in Frankton nearby is a better option for food and drink.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Visited this afternoon with friends and a grand child .Adults had tea and cake while the child enjoyed the soft play area .As I turned the cups over I thought that they had been used!!i returned them to the counter the waitress didn't apologise !!gave me two more that weren't as clean as I would have liked .I enjoyed the other outlet shops ,the lady in the works was very friendly ,I went into the pet area I was the only customer but left without what I needed as I didn't want to spoil the staffs conversation !!!!
The soft play area wasn't being monitored by Blooms staff !!!We were concerned by the heavy door that the children were having difficulty with !!

4  Thank Mary38677