Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway

from $19.60
from $62.70
from $62.70
1,126 results
All reviews open carriage dalegarth station narrow gauge la'al ratty cream tea beautiful countryside return journey diesel engine lovely journey closed carriages irton road minute journey caught the train boot inn all ages great trip santa express
Reviewed December 7, 2014

Just got back from a fantastic day Staff wonderful food great children loved train and Santa took time to speak to all children presents were very good would definitely go again 5*.

Reviewed November 11, 2014

First time for the kids on Santa train, fab day out and loved the present of Santa, enjoyed the Christmas lunch,

Reviewed November 11, 2014

We came to the la’al ratty for my 30th birthday. I have not been for about 20 years! We sat in an open topped carriage but there were covered carriages available. We went from one end of the track to the other and had a little walk about. We then had drink and a cake in the café and came back again. There are cafes at both ends of the track. There are various stops along the way but you have to the conductor when you get on if you want to stop at these. The train journey was really enjoyable and I would definitely go again.

Reviewed November 6, 2014

Absolutely fantastic little train and a beautiful journey into the mountains. Some very nice walks and pubs at the end too. Love to visit again and again.

Reviewed November 6, 2014

Having travelled from Ambleside with my wife i was really looking forward to the train journey.the journey cost me £26 which I thought was very expensive.don't really know what i was expecting,but if you like trees,sheep and the odd stream then this is for you

3  Thank andyw29