“You'll go back again and again!”
Review of The Kings Arms

The Kings Arms
Ranked #6 of 17 Restaurants in Milnthorpe
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Kings Arms went under new management on the 26th February 2016 under the Jones family, we are slowly building up the reputation of the pub to ensure we can get it to the N0.1 in the area again.
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Fantastic pub, delicious home cooked food, lovely people. The lamb henry was the best I've had and the desserts were too tempting to resist! Been back again and again for the Sunday roast which is spot on. Can't recommend highly enough.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We have been here a few times as we have a caravan not too far away.
If you want to eat in the restaurant it is advisable to book (weekends especially) but you can also eat in the pub.
The food is always great value and delicious.
I especially like the smaller portions on the menu, as if I have a small meal I can then fit in a delicious pudding!! Plus with the small meals you get a cup of tea or coffee!!!
My husband has had the lamb chops, fish and chips and steak pie and loved it all
would recommend.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

If you dont want a massive plate-all the meals can be ordered in smaller quantities at a smaller price-the food is of an exceptional standard.I keep coming back again and again......