Just returned from two days at the Whitewater, and we did have a lovely time.
The hotel is large and looks amazing, the views from the rooms at the back were breath taking!
Upon arrival a very nice receptionist greeted us and check in went smoothly. However she was on her own and with the phone constantly ringing and no other reception staff around she did seem over worked!
The rooms were large and clean but the furnit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 Star Property With A One Rosette Fine Dining Restaurant And The Dolly Blue Bar And Grill Restaurant. Sitting On The Bank Of The River Leven, This Property Offers Stunning Views And The Perfect Base To Explore The Area. Close By Are The Lakes Aquarium, Haverthwaite Steam Railway, Lakeland Cruises, Beatrix Potter And The Lakeland Motor Museum Featuring The Donald Campbell Bluebird Museum. The Perfect Lakeland Venue! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Whitewater Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whitewater Hotel And Leisure Club
- Whitewater Hotel & Leisure Club Newby Bridge, Lake District