“WOW.........”
Review of New House Farm

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lorton
New House Farm
Ranked #1 of 4 Lorton B&B and Inns
Chester-le-Street, United Kingdom
“WOW.........”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Just arrived back from the most amazing weekend stay at new house farm, lorton our daughter bought this for us as a gift on a groupon voucher and sometimes you think the glass will only be half full.......how wrong we were....hazel the owner could not have been any more perfect and the setting and room were just perfect.......my husband has his own business and works 24/7 and at a speed second to none.....but the minute we arrived he relaxed, what with the fantastic walks that Hazel suggested to the most beautiful room with the bath to suit to people was just amazing...we didn't have anything to eat as we walked into the Local pub ( The Wheatchief ) which was just as good....we are definitely going to return and hoping to go back in June if she has a room available, if I could say more I would what a gem this find was.......

Room Tip: We stayed in the stable room which was quiet and private
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
Gloucester, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 7, 2013

many thanks to hazel for a truly magnificent overnight stay , cant praise this establishment enough 10 out of 10, many thanks to hazel. The bath was the biggest we had ever seen. Truly a wonderful place for relaxing. Great breakfast! Very luxurious rooms.
regards gary and trudy fisher gloucester

stoke-on-trent
Reviewed April 6, 2013

A fantastic few days, it could not get any better. From the beautiful room with a four poster comfy bed, lakes guide in the drawer, fruit in the room on arrival, fantastic bath, shortbread provided in your room on the second day to amazing cream tea on arrival, gorgeous scenery, cute and friendly dogs, fantastic location and not forgetting the person that makes new house farm as special as it is-Hazel. Hazel is so lovely and can not do enough for the guests, friendly, always happy to give advice of the local area. All in all a fantastic place, we will certainly be back again for the picturesque, surroundings, hot tub and lovely experience. Louise and Phill x

Room Tip: We stayed in the stables room with a four poster bed and Jacuzzi bath it was fantastic.
Cumbria
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Just got back from new house after using the barn for my wedding reception and staying for a couple of days.i couldn't speak more highly of the place ,hazel is amazing,she's so friendly and always on hand.THe barn was a beautiful romantic venue and the rooms are outstanding!
The day after the wedding me and my family all stayed in the house and made use of the hot tub and sitting room with its gorgeous fires it was so relaxing and felt like a home from home! Breakfast was again amazing with lots of choice and good quality meats and eggs.I can't wait for my next stay.well done hazel your place is a gem! Thank you again :)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My Husband and i stayed at New House Farm for two nights and I must say it has to be the best Break/Holiday my husband and I have ever had. Hazel is friendly, bubbly and kind and cannot do enough for you. The rooms are absolutely amazing so comfortable and spotless and the views are Amazing our room had a double Jacuzzi in the bathroom which was lovely especially when you had been out in the garden in the hot tub with a bottle of wine looking up at the stars all I can say is wow. You get up in the morning to a beautiful cooked breakfast ready for the next day.
I forgot to mention the beautiful coal fire in the lounge which is permanently banked up and so homely. My only complaint is that I couldn't stay for longer we cant wait to go back. THIS PLACE IS AMAZING.

Room Tip: the rooms are all unique so it depends what you like.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
North East
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Just returned from a one stay at New House Farm. We both had a fantastic time, Hazel was a great host who couldn't do enough for us.
We stayed in the Low Fell room which was spotless and had a great roll top bath, with beautiful views of the hills. I would certainly recommend New House Farm to anyone who likes high standard accommodation, nice walks and of course the use of a great hot tube.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Huddersfield, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My partner and I had the most amazing stay here the place is incredible only to be topped by the most fantastic hostess Hazel. It was so incredible you have to tell people about it hope we can always get in here we would have to change dates rather than go somewhere else it is a piece of paradise we have found our own bit of heaven thanks to my son telling us about it. Once been WILL ALWAYS RETURN!!!! Many thanks Hazel it is a late review after our stay but i cant express what a wonderful place you have and a wonderful Hostess you are

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lorton
Armathwaite Hall Hotel & Spa
#5 of 5 in Borrowdale
Bridge Hotel
Bridge Hotel
#1 of 2 in Buttermere

Been to New House Farm? Share your experiences!