“stay at wonderful farmhouse”
Review of New House Farm

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lorton
New House Farm
Ranked #1 of 4 Lorton B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 7, 2013

many thanks to hazel for a truly magnificent overnight stay , cant praise this establishment enough 10 out of 10, many thanks to hazel. The bath was the biggest we had ever seen. Truly a wonderful place for relaxing. Great breakfast! Very luxurious rooms.
regards gary and trudy fisher gloucester

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 6, 2013

A fantastic few days, it could not get any better. From the beautiful room with a four poster comfy bed, lakes guide in the drawer, fruit in the room on arrival, fantastic bath, shortbread provided in your room on the second day to amazing cream tea on arrival, gorgeous scenery, cute and friendly dogs, fantastic location and not forgetting the person that makes new house farm as special as it is-Hazel. Hazel is so lovely and can not do enough for the guests, friendly, always happy to give advice of the local area. All in all a fantastic place, we will certainly be back again for the picturesque, surroundings, hot tub and lovely experience. Louise and Phill x

Room Tip: We stayed in the stables room with a four poster bed and Jacuzzi bath it was fantastic.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Just got back from new house after using the barn for my wedding reception and staying for a couple of days.i couldn't speak more highly of the place ,hazel is amazing,she's so friendly and always on hand.THe barn was a beautiful romantic venue and the rooms are outstanding!
The day after the wedding me and my family all stayed in the house and made use of the hot tub and sitting room with its gorgeous fires it was so relaxing and felt like a home from home! Breakfast was again amazing with lots of choice and good quality meats and eggs.I can't wait for my next stay.well done hazel your place is a gem! Thank you again :)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My Husband and i stayed at New House Farm for two nights and I must say it has to be the best Break/Holiday my husband and I have ever had. Hazel is friendly, bubbly and kind and cannot do enough for you. The rooms are absolutely amazing so comfortable and spotless and the views are Amazing our room had a double Jacuzzi in the bathroom which was lovely especially when you had been out in the garden in the hot tub with a bottle of wine looking up at the stars all I can say is wow. You get up in the morning to a beautiful cooked breakfast ready for the next day.
I forgot to mention the beautiful coal fire in the lounge which is permanently banked up and so homely. My only complaint is that I couldn't stay for longer we cant wait to go back. THIS PLACE IS AMAZING.

Room Tip: the rooms are all unique so it depends what you like.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Just returned from a one stay at New House Farm. We both had a fantastic time, Hazel was a great host who couldn't do enough for us.
We stayed in the Low Fell room which was spotless and had a great roll top bath, with beautiful views of the hills. I would certainly recommend New House Farm to anyone who likes high standard accommodation, nice walks and of course the use of a great hot tube.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My partner and I had the most amazing stay here the place is incredible only to be topped by the most fantastic hostess Hazel. It was so incredible you have to tell people about it hope we can always get in here we would have to change dates rather than go somewhere else it is a piece of paradise we have found our own bit of heaven thanks to my son telling us about it. Once been WILL ALWAYS RETURN!!!! Many thanks Hazel it is a late review after our stay but i cant express what a wonderful place you have and a wonderful Hostess you are

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Myself and my partner stayed here for one night whilst visiting the Lake District. We got a warm welcome with a cream tea, even though we arrived quite late. The room was beautiful with original features and a huge jacuzzi bath in the bathroom. It was perfect! Hazel the landlady was really welcoming and a great host. Breakfast was superb and ideal location for visiting the surrounding countryside. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed: March 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lorton
Overwater Hall
The Pheasant Inn
The Pheasant Inn
#4 of 5 in Bassenthwaite
Looking Stead Bed and Breakfast

Been to New House Farm? Share your experiences!