Had a most enjoyable & comfortable stay at this old Inn. Loved the way the character of this place has been kept. We had been travelling around Ireland & England for almost 3 weeks, before our one night stay here, and of all the meals we'd eaten in different Pubs & Restaurants, declared this the best! My salmon meal was so beautifully cooked, and my husbands home made pie was delicious.Being gluten intolerant,my request for a special meal is often "to hard" and I end up eating another boring salad. It seemed nothing was too much trouble for the friendly staff, here. Annie was very nice & helpful when we checked out, suggesting different places nearby that were worth a visit, for us, Australian tourist. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel. Marilyn from Brisbane.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gosforth Hall is a rare find of a 350 year old Grade II* listed building operating as a warm and inviting Inn - offering 24 en-suite bedrooms, a pub with very well kept real ales and a menu offering a choice of dishes including Rod's homemade and well respected pies. Located in the centre of Gosforth and on the gateway to the Wasdale Valley, the Hall is well positioned for Walkers, Climbers and divers. Workington, Eskdale, St Bees and Seascale golf courses are located on the West Coast of Cumbria and with 13 twin en-suite bedrooms, the Hall offers an ideal base for large golfing groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Book Direct Rooms and Priceline so you can book your Gosforth Hall Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gosforth Hall Hotel Gosforth
- Gosforth Hall Inn Cumbria