Just wanted to say how great the food and dining experience was at the recent meal my family and I had at the Gosforth Hall hotel.
Extremely pleasant owner and staff, great food, well pulled beer, good banter, lovely setting.
What more do you need?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated in the pretty Cumbrian village of Gosforth on the Western edge of the Lake District. The perfect base to explore the mighty western fells of Great Gable and Scafell Pike, the remote woodlands in the Wasdale Valley and England's deepest lake, Wastwater. Whether it's for somewhere special for that someone special, holiday or business, look no further as the Gosforth Hall Inn offers some of the best bedrooms in this area. - We have Dog friendly rooms in the Annex. - Dog friendly Bar, Lounge, Beer garden and Annex bedrooms. - A number of rooms offer views of the fells (weather dependent) - All rooms in the Annex could convert into twin en-suites - Family apartments can accommodate Families and groups - Church located only 50 metres away for weddings or christenings - Disabled/Wheelchair friendly ground floor room in the Annex - Restaurant, Bar and Lounge open to non-residents - FREE Wi-Fi - FREE Parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Gosforth Hall Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gosforth Hall Hotel Gosforth
- Gosforth Hall Inn Cumbria