Tripadvisor

Review of Barton Rouge

Barton Rouge
Ranked #21 of 166 Restaurants in Widnes
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had family meal on Tuesday ,first time for us but daughters go all the time. Very efficient service , clean & best of all the food , great choices . Tuesday sitting was 5 star & importantly supporting the Vikings :)

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (291)

Reviewed January 11, 2020

First time here it was really good. Would definitely recommend. Big portions, great selection of food and good service

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 25, 2019

This was my first time going here and I thought it was absolutely wonderful, the food was amazing, I can not recommend it enough. I can't wait to go again

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank 277keris
Reviewed December 20, 2019

Lovely meal as always and the best service :) look forward to our next visit. the chicken chat is the best about !!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed October 28, 2019 via mobile

Ate here recently for my 30th birthday, it was my second visit. The food is amazing, probably one of the best curry’s I’ve ever had (I had the lamb special curry). It's a beautiful restaurant too, lovely decor. The only thing that lets the place down is the speed of service. Had to remind them of our drinks a few times etc but we were a big party. Will definitely be going back for that curry again!

Date of visit: October 2019