“Best Indian Restaurant As Yet!”

Desii Indian Cuisine
Ranked #8 of 107 Restaurants in Widnes
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Liverpool
“Best Indian Restaurant As Yet!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have eaten at Desii's a few times and each time the food has been super and the service has been spot on. If you can get one of the booths id highly recommend, its private and ideal if with family or a group of friends.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank TravelBunny1986

Market Harborough, United Kingdom
“Good food, amazing value”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

A group of us ate hear on a weeknight. It's a large restaurant and was far from full so the atmosphere was slightly lacking, but the food is really good. Best of all is the value for money: we ordered from a limited menu at a tenner a head and had plenty to eat. Drinks are reasonably priced too. I would go back without a moment's hesitation.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank hungry_harborough
liverpool
“The Best Indian restaurant I have visited.”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have been visiting the restaurant for nearly 3 years now, sometimes twice a week , with my 6 year old daughter. I've ate and lived in many places around the world and the service here is a benchmark for others to follow. The food and versatility of the chef means if our taste changes, they are quick to suggest and alter.the food is excellent value and would happily say, this restaurant has set a benchmark . First class.

4 Thank Bandit6
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“DESAII always welcoming”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I often go into this restaurant on my own for a meal. The staff all know me and make me welcome. Friends and relatives they have always been impressed. The restaurant is clean, service attentive and the food is always delicious.

• Visited December 2012
5 Thank Galltfaenan
Runcorn
“A great experience.”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Food and service fantastic,

Atmosphere was really good too.

Worth a visit, we'll be certainly returning.

Visited January 2013