“Excellent”

Notcutts
Ranked #11 of 17 Quick Bites in Widnes
Cuisines: British, Soups
Reviewed January 20, 2020

I visited the restaurant recently and what an amazing experience we had. The staff where amazing, friendly, polite and the food top notch! I’ve seen people say that it’s expensive, but for the quality of food and someone serving, cooking and cleaning up after you I do not understand how people have this opinion? Guess that’s just me. Keep up the good work guys. Thank you again for a lovely day

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (245)

Reviewed January 18, 2020

Went to notcut for some dinner. I orderd the beef. it was lovly.
The woman served me was zoe. she was very helpful.
I am going back soon.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Disappointed visit to the restaurant today. Had the Cottage pie with a desert spoonful of vegetables (quite literally). Sadly, since the refurbishment the prices have skyrocketed but the portions and quality have actually gone down. At £9.95 this was £3 too much. The restaurant looked nice though and was comfortable.

1  Thank KeithG636
Reviewed January 10, 2020

Visited here several times and usually choose the fish and chips as I can't often get them in other restaurants. Good size piece of fish, light, crispy batter along with mushy peas, tartare sauce and chips. Wonderful!
Staff are always friendly and helpful too.

1  Thank AVA2325
Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

Great range of vegan and vegetarian meals! When we arrived in the queue, Amy our server was very knowledgeable in all the options for vegan choices for my niece and vegetarian choices for me. This even included changing fixed items on the menu to suit our dietary needs! Brilliant service and brilliant food, can’t praise this place enough lately. Keep it up.