“Its OK”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2012

The mad rush when first opening is now ok, food ok not great portions for your money but OK. Parking is good and lager a little on the expensive side, make the most of your customers.
Well worth a visit but service is slow and its worth a repeat visit but thats it.

1  Thank 1jeff
There are newer reviews for Ring O'Bells

Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

Finally a pub that understands its customers and puts customer service high on the agenda. I have dined here this evening with my family, including 2 small babies and a 3 year old. Had a fantastic welcome from the landlady who showed us to a great table with plenty of room for our party. Nothing was too much trouble for any of the attentive staff whom off all were impecably polite but warm and friendly.
The food was great! I had the home made burger with chips - proper chips i hasten to add! It was delicious! The others in the group really enjoyed their choices too. The childs menu is excellent and offers healthy choices which is great to see.
The pub itself is immaculate and well kept and has a traditional interior with a modern twist.
I cant believe this is my first visit here! It certainly wont be the last.

2  Thank Claire P
Reviewed September 28, 2012

My partner and I ate here after good recommendations from friends and family. We were warned about long waiting times for ordered food but fortunately it was empty on our visit and didn`t have to wait long. The food was nice and reasonably priced and would eat here again but not in a hurry.

2  Thank MuttleyKlunk
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Good atmosphere in the bar. Managed to get a table but had to leave before 7.30 as we hadn't booked. Food ok. Other surrounding places better value. Would go back for a few drinks.

2  Thank salhobin
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Upon hearing that the owners/management/company of beat bar and Cornerhouse (successfull bars) had opened a restaurant I was sceptical when friends asked me to go for a meal and I discovered its a typical poorly run dining experience with no finess after a lot of money has been thrown at it to work which is a pitty because it is a nice pub and area and decent food but the staff seemed clueless about there own menu and had a no restaurant etiquette.

2  Thank Gibbo1878