“Best fish and chips that I have had for a long time.”
Review of Marie's Chippy

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Marie's Chippy
Ranked #6 of 108 Restaurants in Widnes
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Best fish and chips that I have had for a long time.”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

The fish and chips at this chippy are gorgeous. I have been hearing about it for a long time but have only just got around to going. They remind me of the chips I used to get when I was a kid. Try it and you will enjoy. It is not open all the time, only Mon to Fri lunch and Thursday and Friday teatime. I have been twice in a week!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Lynda924

Earlestown
“The best fish & chips.”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Visited this chippy today - wow! Fish & chips served the way they used to be, sensible sized portions that leave you feeling content, not bloated. A choice of large fish or small fish depending on your appetite. I had small fish & chips and a can of pop for well under £3, I challenge anyone to beat that price.

The staff were genuinely friendly and were not afraid to discuss and praise the opposition. I had to go out of my way to visit this chippy, and i'll be going out of my way a lot more often in the future. If you're a fish & chip aficionado do not let this chippy pass you by. 10/10

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Glynn J
Widnes, United Kingdom
“Th ultimate end of week treat!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Every visit, the queue is our the door, but you're always served quickly. Amazing chippy food and always leave with change. Staff are lovely, easily the best chippy I've ever been to.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank nicola89166
Widnes, United Kingdom
“Best chips”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Best fish and chips around by far. You can choose a small size meal if you are not very hungry. Fast service by happy staff.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Roxy990
Widnes
“Best chippy in Widnes”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have frequented Marie's since I was a child and it has and always will be the best chippy in Widnes. It serves good food and is always reasonably priced; the staff are very friendly and the service is quick.

Visited June 2013