All reviewsbiscuitsgood sizebuffet stylecourse mealwould stay againcomfy bednice stayfollowing morningstayed for one nightplenty of parkingsaturday nightgood nights sleepweddingreceptionbarrierzoecode
Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

Basically not to review on this hotel was very basic and did the job, but I did have to find one issue it would have to be the internet it was slow and sluggish that could be looked at. But are part from that it's fine staff are friendly and professional.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
ZoeSeifert, General Manager at Best Western Everglades Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2017

Dear hunty1992

Thank you for your feedback, I am pleased that the hotel suited you and the staff were good during your stay.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for business. Easy access from the M62 and the main road into Widnes. Easy check and reception very accommodating of a change in booking.

Room was nice, warm and quiet with no excessive noise other than the bathroom fan.

Meal in restaurant was excellent, friendly staff and a pleasant atmosphere.

Breakfast was usual fare but more than adequate.

Check out was easy.

Will definitely use again.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business

Dear T F

Thank you for your review. I am pleased that the hotel and staff met all of your needs and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed March 9, 2017

I booked our wedding on 14 Feb 2017 at the Best Western Everglades Park Hotel in Widnes, Cheshire, and it was the best thing - apart from marrying my lady - I have ever done. The cost,the administration,the service,the food was absolutely magnificent. I could not fault the Everglades, especially Amy who made the arrangements, in any way shape or form. The staff were magnificent and nothing was to much trouble...I would totally, without any hestitation, recommend this venue for a wedding - or other function....Many thanks and well done

Room Tip: Reception will be happy to help
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family

Dear Jim

Thank you for your lovely feedback! I will pass it onto all the staff.

Thanks for letting us be part of your special day and if you ever need anything let us know.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 3, 2017

I have given this place five stars, not because it was a five star experience but that, with the exception of their drinks prices, this place was suerb value for money. We visited and stayed for a friend's wedding at the hotel. The whole day and evening went spectacularly well. Superb organisation from friendly staff. The price of the day was unbelievable too. Check out their wedding packages at around 2 grand all in! The room was clean and spacious and the breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Drinks at the bar in the evening were a bit more expensive than I'd expect but nobody forces you to drink them. All in all I'd highly recommend this place if staying in or near Widnes.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends
ZoeSeifert, General Manager at Best Western Everglades Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2017

Hi TOM-C--LIVERPOOL

Thank you for reviewing the hotel and for such great feedback. We are pleased you had a lovely time at the wedding and hotel.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

Nice little hotel, room was clean and spacious with plenty of storage space. Bathroom was spotlessly clean. Bed was really comfortable. Prices at the bar were quite expensive and the bathroom in the room could have had more toiletries but overall it was a good hotel. Staff were extremely pleasant, polite and helpful.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
ZoeSeifert, General Manager at Best Western Everglades Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2017

Dear Lauren C

I am glad you found the hotel good and that your room and the staff were great over the course of your stay.

I will pass on your comments and we hope to welcome you back soon.