“Oulton park track day”

Oulton Park Circuit
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Tarporley
More attraction details
Owner description: Built into the natural contours of the Cheshire countryside, Oulton Park's combination of stunning scenery and spectacular racing make it one of the most picturesque and best-loved circuits for spectators and competitors alike.
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

I am a regular visitor to this circuit as it is only 5 miles from my house so it is very close.
I visit for almost all events there but this time it was for a track day that was also free entry which was a big bonus.
When visiting the track days you never know what cars you will come across but on this occasion I was very lucky as their was a Ferrari 458, 2 mclaren mp4's and even a BAC mono being driven by the professional racing driver josh cartu.
If you live anywhere near the circuit these track days are definitely worth a visit as they are always different and you can just talk to people there as they all have the same interest in Motorsport.

All reviews
"on bank holiday monday"
"single seater"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed October 23, 2013

This was not my first visit but since my last visit the facilities have vastly improved. Yes the ice cream was amazing but that is not what would get me to return. I would come back for the large variety of activities for children. None of which individually are expensive

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Oulton Park circuit has many very good spectator viewing areas. It is a safe venue and as an added bonus you can watch the action from your car!! I needed to return to my vehicle to warm up and as you can park in great spots this made a big difference to the comfort of the day.
Good catering on site. Great access to "Paddock" or Pit area.

All round a great venue.

1  Thank Tiger_DFT
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I bought a driving experience for my partner for Christmas. On booking this the booking clerk provided flexible dates/times.
Easy to find and well sign posted
Member of staff greeted all cars in the entrance and signalled the way in
All staff were very helpful. We took our 6 and 8 year old children and staff were lovely with them
Huge cafe which looked very clean. We did not eat anything but would,d of done if had the time
Partner was prepped by a lovely lady handing out the helmets and then off he went
3circuits round in about 5 minutes
Fantastic
Best £40 spent
Lovely playground for the children

See more reviews
Reviewed September 16, 2013

being my closest circuit I am a regular visitor to Oulton Park, I was on the Drive Master experience, it was possibly one of the best days I have had, from the start at check in right through to being presented with my certificate I could not have been looked after better, I may be a little bias as I am a huge motorsport fan, but I cannot recommend the circuit enough