“WARM AND FRIENDLY”

Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Tarporley
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I always pop into the Old Fire Station Coffee Shop to enjoy a cup of their delicious and really 'hot' chocolate when I am in Tarporley. This time I enjoyed a delicious home made mince pie. It was a pleasure to sit there in the warm with a magazine and enjoy my snack. The staff are very friendly and contribute to the lovely atmosphere. I recommend it.

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking to sit on a comfy sofa reading the paper and being waited on by friendly attentive staff , then this is the place for a leisurely lunch. We had sandwiches and hot chocolate . Very relaxing.

1  Thank NeilStubbs
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I often need to kill time in Tarporley, so I pop in here for coffee a piece of cake, a book or browse the internet (free wifi). Friendly staff and good fare, but service can be slow when they're busy.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

this was our second visit the food was good and the staff were lovely. nice atmosphere situated in a lovely village we will be back

Reviewed October 12, 2013

This is the second time we have visited the Fire Station for our breakfast and as before, it was excellent. The quality of the food was good, the service excellent and the waitresses were cheery, polite and efficient. We visited Tarporley for the Homemade Heaven fair but we will visit again just so we can experience the very pleasant atmosphere and good food. Well done folks.