“Comfortable Lunch”

Ranked #3 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Tarporley
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking to sit on a comfy sofa reading the paper and being waited on by friendly attentive staff , then this is the place for a leisurely lunch. We had sandwiches and hot chocolate . Very relaxing.

1  Thank NeilStubbs

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I often need to kill time in Tarporley, so I pop in here for coffee a piece of cake, a book or browse the internet (free wifi). Friendly staff and good fare, but service can be slow when they're busy.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

this was our second visit the food was good and the staff were lovely. nice atmosphere situated in a lovely village we will be back

Reviewed October 12, 2013

This is the second time we have visited the Fire Station for our breakfast and as before, it was excellent. The quality of the food was good, the service excellent and the waitresses were cheery, polite and efficient. We visited Tarporley for the Homemade Heaven fair but we will visit again just so we can experience the very pleasant atmosphere and good food. Well done folks.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I visit the Old Fire Station Coffee and chocolate shop every weekend and am always greeted warmly by lovely, polite, pleasant, young staff who go out of their way to make it a pleasant experience for me. The coffee is the best I have ever tasted, and the paninis are absolutely fantasic! (Beats Costa any day!) I absolutely love coming here and think the girls in both the coffee and chocolate are so welcoming and helpful. There is nothing negative I can say about this quaint shop, it is an asset to the village of Tarporley!

1  Thank lovetarporley