“Fantastic Time”

Ranked #5 of 7 Tarporley B&B and Inns
cheshire
“Fantastic Time”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

What a great time was has by all, the rooms were lovely and very well provided for in tea, coffee and bathroom accessories. fresh milk provided as well.
the food was plentiful and home made, delicious!!!
now on to the horses, they hosted 12 people with our horses on their fantastic farm and made them all feel at home, the riding facilities were brilliant. would love to go back..
thank you for making us feel so welcome
they also provide some Spar treatments

Room Tip: any room is a good room
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Hertfordshire
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

I very much enjoyed my stay at Hill Farm during a recent riding holiday. Catherine made me feel very welcome and the accommodation was excellent with great facilities. My room looked out onto the stable yard and it was lovely to see the horses and dogs. Breakfasts were absolutely amazing with a large choice of food available. Sybil the household pet westie was a delight to play with. I'll definitely come back...

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Catherine & Nick welcomed 12 of us to their fabulous home, all horses & humans made very welcome and looked after superbly throughout our stay. Catherine served all 12 of us a hearty english breakfast in one sitting. I stayed in the country lodge and it is absolute luxury! I could see my horse in his stable from the front window. We will be booking to return again next year, at least once!

Room Tip: I stayed in the Lodge and it was total 5*
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My daughter and I had a lovely stay for a week. Breakfasts were of a high standard and served in a beautiful room and family china. En suite and shower brilliant with views over the stable yard. Rooms very warm due to both the lovely weather and the Aga underneath. Fan was provided. I would recommend this B&B to a friend.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Redditch, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I stayed here as part of a riding holiday. Catherine and Nick are excellent hosts and most welcoming. I was in Peckforton. Spotlessly clean, and everything you could need right at hand, including toothbrushes, razors, bathrobes. Breakfasts set you up for the day with plenty of choice. I would recommend Hill House Farm to anyone, and I'm looking forward to staying here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing. We had the lodge for 4 BIGGS with my 3 and a half old daughter and my parents. Couldn't believe the size of the lodge. So kid friendly also, with all the garden area fenced in. Surrounded by cows, chickens and horses. Catherine and Nick were brilliant. They have a daughter the same age as mine and made us so welcome in the paddicks and when my daughter wanted to ride on their pony and play on the trampoline.
Great area to explore. Go to the Hollies Farm Shop. Very tasty food. The lodge is great value for money and we would love to refurb ASAP

• Stayed June 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tarporley
The Swan Tarporley
#1 of 1 in Kelsall
The Crown Hotel
The Crown Hotel
#3 of 7 in Tarporley

Been to Hill House Farm? Share your experiences!