“Wonderful ambience, great food and service”
Review of Christianos - CLOSED

Christianos
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Your favourite Italian eatery… Christiano’s is a quality Italian and Mediterranean style restaurant in the heart of picturesque Tarporley. Here we offer fresh seasonally inspired food with the emphasis on sourcing local quality ingredients. Diners can enjoy a relaxing meal in a contemporary setting with a pleasant ambience.
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We went with a group of Mums on a busy Friday night. There were lots of locals in which was a good sign!

The atmosphere is cosy but not crowded.

As they were so busy they did run out of one of the specials, but the staff checked several times that we were OK with the waiting time. All of us enjoyed a wonderful starter and delicious mains, only sad we had no space left for dessert.

Overall a wonderful evening, thank you and we will all be back soon!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I went to Christiannos with friends, and it was quite nice, the spare ribs are devine. The meatballs not so devine but still tastsy. The staff are very friendly and attentive.

1  Thank Linda O
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Despite some last minute changes in numbers, the food was good, the service attentive and nothing was too much trouble ( don't worry about leaving the Parmesan on the table!).
Lovely calamari starters and very tasty goats cheese, spinach and pasta mains.
Super!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

A lovely restaurant, which is set out well, a friendly reception from the owner to start our evening. The choice of dishes is extensive, I was pleased with my choice of starter and main, but sadly my girlfriend was not so satisfied with her main course. This did not spoil our evening, but I will say I have had better quality for the prices charged, maybe it was just a bit of an off night for the chef. That can be costly though for repeat buisness.

1  Thank olimpilot
Reviewed April 8, 2013

As we were staying in the Nearby Wild Boar Hotel (early March 2013) we visited the nearby town of Tarporley & found this Lovely Little Italian resturant, It was a Tuesday eve so not busy but the attention given to us with the service & the quality of the food was excellent, sometimes when you visit resturants midweek the standards can drop off as not so busy but this pplace is a gem & gets busy everyday. I thought it was reasonable value & the portions were good. I can highly recommend this lovely resturant if you're ever in the area.