We visited the Bears Head for a one night break it's set in a beautiful remote location a very pretty Inn both inside and out lots of period features as you can see from our photo's.We didn't get off to a good start as the lady that checked us in wasn't very friendly the same lady who took our order wen we went down for a meal was still unfriendly with us but seem to have time for other customers all other staff were lovely very helpful and chatty so we still enjoyed ourselves.The food was really lovely and plenty on plate no room for dessert drinks were very reasonably priced bottles of wine from 12.95 not bad at all! Nice comfortable room good value at £56 which was exellent as it was a family room bit tight on space when sofa bed was made up kept bumping leg on metal bit that stuck out otherwise perfect as you can also see from the photo's.If youhappen to forget any essentials such as toothbrush/paste they can supply you free of charge which we thought was a nice touch also shower gel is provided in shower stall too :)The free continental breakfast was great kelloggs cereals,toast,croissants,fruit etc plenty of it also if ya wanted anything cooked you just had to ask waitress and pay and small additional fee. We would definately stay here again as we had such a lovely time just a friendlier check in and service off that one staff member would of made our stay perfect :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bears Head is conveniently located just off J17 of the M6 and not far from Holmes Chapel. The hotel is convenient for Knutsford and Crewe. Each of our 25 rooms has a refreshing shower, a desk to work at, Wifi in every room, telephone and modem services, tea and coffee making facilities, flat screen digital TV and a comfortable bed. Breakfast is a complimentary continental buffet, however there is a cooked breakfast available and an additional charge and is served in the Bears Head Vintage Inn next door. We are coveniently positioned for attactions such as Alton Towers,Joderal Bank and also Chester Zoo. We are also within a short journey of Manchester International Airport and for shopping trips to the Trafford Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Sandbach Homes Chapel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bears Head Innkeepers Hotel Sandbach
- Innkeeper's Lodge Sandbach Homes Chapel Cheshire, England