Again stayed at the Bears Head. This time in one of the annex rooms. This had been newly refurbished with fresh paint and new carpets throughout. The stay cost us £34 including a quite substantial continental breakfast. Yes, the rooms are quite small but well appointed and very, very quiet. There were extra pillows, complementary toothbrushes and little items you may have forgotten to bring available at reception. This hotel is a little gem. We were there when they were undergoing an annual 'deep clean' and the pub and restaurant sparkled as a result. The restaurant is popular and therefore is quite busy. A super stay, not far off the M6 but with individuality and charm that many motorway hotels lack.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bears Head is conveniently located just off J17 of the M6 and not far from Holmes Chapel. The hotel is convenient for Knutsford and Crewe. Each of our 25 rooms has a refreshing shower, a desk to work at, Wifi in every room, telephone and modem services, tea and coffee making facilities, flat screen digital TV and a comfortable bed. Breakfast is a complimentary continental buffet, however there is a cooked breakfast available and an additional charge and is served in the Bears Head Vintage Inn next door. We are coveniently positioned for attactions such as Alton Towers,Joderal Bank and also Chester Zoo. We are also within a short journey of Manchester International Airport and for shopping trips to the Trafford Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Sandbach Homes Chapel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bears Head Innkeepers Hotel Sandbach
- Innkeeper's Lodge Sandbach Homes Chapel Cheshire, England