“Very nice Tapas”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Picchu Tapas - CLOSED

Picchu Tapas
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Very nice Tapas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

4 of us went to Picchus for a meal last night,
The food was very nice we chose 13 dishes all together and every one was as nice as the other,
The staff were very helpful and friendly ,
We just sat slowly eating and talking and were not rushed at all,
The food was good value for money,but like all places at the moment the drinks were very pricey!
£3.80 for a small house wine
£3.60 for a pint of lager,
We will defiantly be visiting again but not too soon because of the prices ,

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Andy P

Cheshire
“Disappointing!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I so wanted this to be good. There was quite a wait before we were offered drinks but that was nothing compared to the wait for our food. Since we ordered olives and bread they could have at least brought this to nibble while waiting for our other dishes. Other dishes were quite disappointing, and for the portion size, I thought, overpriced, especially the tortilla. It was fairly busy but by no means full, and the waitress appologised for our lengthy wait saying they were very busy! All tapas was brought at once whereas I prefer dishes to be served at intervals to e enjoyed at a leisurely pace. All in all this wasn't for me and I don't think I'd rush back.

• Visited April 2013
cheshire
“tastless food AGAIN”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

We ate recently here for the second time, hoping it would be nicer than the first disappointing time but no, my husband and I had seafood Paella,it was bland, tasteless and soggy. It would seem the venue is good, decor great, service good but the chef's dont match up. If they are sellng this place as a spanish tapas restuarant then they must employ chefs that can deliver. How hard would it be to season, spice or even add flavour to rice!? wont be hurrying back in a hurry.

• Visited March 2013
Sandbach, United Kingdom
“Ok priced but poor quality food,”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

I have been to Picchu's twice now and both times felt disappointed with the food, admittedly it seems to have good reviews, maybe there was a different chef? For me it was bland and greasy. The refurb is fantastic and i really want the food to match but it doesn't live up to the same standard. Revamp the menu! Would it hurt too much to train the staff a little too? if I wanted to say my order in numbers I would have called a Chinese take out.

• Visited March 2013
“Lovely food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

Loved the food here, I'm a big fan of tapas and if it's done wrong can be disappointing but was a good choice of food we picked 8 dishes between 2 of us and everything was lovely! Staff were attentive (maybe a bit too much tryin to take things when we hadnt finished, tapas is to be enjoyed slowly) was a little over priced. Can see in to kitchen which I liked. Prawns we ordered in chilli and garlic oil was in shells with heads I didn't like that as not absorbing flavour and v messy. I'd defo eat here again.

2 Thank Tobes82