“Lovely food”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Loved the food here, I'm a big fan of tapas and if it's done wrong can be disappointing but was a good choice of food we picked 8 dishes between 2 of us and everything was lovely! Staff were attentive (maybe a bit too much tryin to take things when we hadnt finished, tapas is to be enjoyed slowly) was a little over priced. Can see in to kitchen which I liked. Prawns we ordered in chilli and garlic oil was in shells with heads I didn't like that as not absorbing flavour and v messy. I'd defo eat here again.

2  Thank Tobes82

Reviewed March 17, 2013

My partner and I love tapas and as I am vegetarian we decided to give this place a try. There was many vegetarian options which were great. The kitchen is open so we could see our food being cooked. Service was great. Only gripe would be our pitcher of sangria that was roughly £10 and tasted like cheap red wine mixed with a LOT of cheap orange juice.

1  Thank Dahlick
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

We were not sure what to expect when we visited Picchu having heard mixed reviews. What a surprise! We had a delicious meal and the staff we really friendly. We all, including one very foodie friend, thought every dish was excellent. We can't understand why it has received poor reviews. Next time we need to go in a bigger group so we can sample more of the Tapas. Well done Picchu.

2  Thank The_Dream_Team
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Revamp and new owners have refreshed this venue...food was very tasty and service good...although a firm tapas favourite of mine is chorizo in red wine ...when ordered this was a little undercooked and the pieces were cut too large ..it seems silly writing this and its a little gripe, but solely this dish just needed a little more bite to be perfect...I will still gladly return to this modern slice of Spain in Sandbach :D

2  Thank EllieB79
Reviewed February 25, 2013

New little tapas bar in town that has been getting rave reviews, well I wonder if the reviewers have even eaten real Spanish Tapas? This place is pleasant but nothing special, food was reasonable, service just about acceptable (there was only 5 people on two tables in the restaurant but the waitress still had to be called but the kitchen) but we never really had to wait. It is typical of the way mid priced restaurants in England are these days, staffed by sixth former's, wh do just enough without any knowledge of what foods they're are serving and little interest other than finishing and getting home.
£35 for lunch for 2 is pricey and the quality mediocre, will I go back, unlikely

1  Thank Tonygearuk