“Absolutely fantastic”

Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Sandbach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Absolutely fantastic”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

After reading the reviews on here my sister, my niece and I were dubious about visiting! Nevertheless we decided to anyway, we got there and were so pleased! I have no idea what is wrong with the SNOBBY people on here but the park is fabulous, the food for animal is 50p for a big enough bag, £2.50 charge per child for a fantastic play area, play tractors and go karts and entrance to the farm, which is a very reasonable price for the amount of activity there is to do! The food in the restaurant was delicious and service was top notch!
People considering going here, have no doubts, it is excellent! As for the people moaning, you clearly live a 5*plus lifestyle continuously and have no idea about what children enjoy!!!!!

We thoroughly enjoyed our day and could of spent longer there had we had more time :)

Visited April 2014
3 Thank Georgib6

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“I wonder if the owners have read these comments ?”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Having read the comments by others about the farm shop and especially the owners , it makes me wonder if they have ever read these reviews ? I have been there on business and I found elderly female owner one of the rudest people I have ever met in 25 years in dealing with customers . This farm shop has made a lot of money from our company, and the product we sell but I get spoken to like dirt when I walk in the place . EVERYONE IS A CUSTOMER !! I was tempted to spend some money there but decided not to after the way I was spoken to on my last visit . Their loss .
Its a very posh area but manners dont cost anything . Shame thet cant afford them .

Visited January 2014
11 Thank Andrew W
Alsager, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Had a lovely morning but the staff are so RUDE”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Met a friend their and all of the children had a great time feeding the animals and playing.

When we got hungry we bought drinks and cake. On the plus side there was a lovely table outside for us to sit in the sun and they had a dairy free choice. On the downside the woman who served us was so rude to the woman in front of us and to us that it was truly incredible.

Visited February 2014
4 Thank Ali H
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Make sure you have plenty of time”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We visited the farm Cafe for lunch today feeling peckish but were starving by the time we ate. We entered at 1pm, the tables that were empty needed clearing and cleaning. All we ordered was drinks and Panini's and Chips, we were given our Tea's straight away (well after queuing for 20 mins) which we had finished by the time the chips came, which we had eaten by the time the Panini's came at 2 yes 2pm. There was a distinct lack of staff, owners need to spend more on labour! they are quick to put up charges to enter play area but don't want to spend to make things flow quicker elsewhere. Put off going again.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank linda13whitlow
Cheshire UK
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Used to be good but now they think they are Disney!”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We spent lots of time visiting the shop, the coffee shop and looking at the animals (and spending quite a lot of money there) but now they have decided to charge for children to have a look at the animals we have stopped going!
We suggest you go to Glebe Farm in Astbury which is much friendlier and they don't charge admission.

Visited April 2013