“Not to be missed - great b&b”

Spring Bank Farm Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sandbach
Spring Bank Farm Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 5 Sandbach B&B and Inns
Ayrshire Scotland
“Not to be missed - great b&b”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Spring Bank Farm. Lovely warm welcome from Diane and Andrew. Accommodation was excellent. Guests have their own front door to access their rooms. Spotless and very nicely furnished with really comfortable beds. Top rate en-suites with luxury toiletries supplied. Sandbach was just a short drive away for restaurants. Very quiet at night. Breakfast was very generous with top class ingredients and a wide choice. Just a short drive off the motorway. Couldn't be in a better position. Would have no hesitation in recommending. Very good value.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Traquhair

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Durham, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This was my first stay at a farm B&B and far exceeded my expectations. Communication prior to the stay via email was excellent and Diane's friendly and helpful personality was evident even in the emails! Diane and Andrew were very welcoming, even though we arrived about 2 and a half hours late.

The rooms were spotlessly clean, beautifully decorated with quality furniture and furnishings and had everything that you could need. I liked the fact that the rooms are located in a separate annexe, so you don't feel as if you are intruding into someone's home.

We requested an early breakfast as had an early start on the Sunday morning and this was no problem to Diane. Full English breakfast cooked to perfection served in the lovely dining room within the farm house.

If I am ever in the area again, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Joyce C
Stirling, Scotland
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Andy & Diane's warm welcome to Spring Bank Farm was very much appreciated after a long day's drive. Conveniently located close to M6 J17, their guest accommodation is modern, spotlessly clean and comfortable, formed in a small extension to the main farmhouse . I particularly liked some of Diane's well thought out touches like the small fridge in each room with mineral water and fresh milk; and the iced water alongside the fruit juices at breakfast. Their two guest rooms have their own independent access from the garden which allows guests access without having to disturb the family. At Diane's suggestion we had dinner in the nearby Legs of Man pub/restaurant, a ten minute walk from the farm. Great food and convivial place. An infinitely better option for an overnight stopover than any of the budget motorway lodges, and made all the better by the friendly family welcome.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Challenger4
Newton Aycliffe, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Diane is a great hostess, greeted us warmly and showed us to our rooms.
We had a little issue on the way down (Completely unrelated to the stay, but she went out of her way to help us anyway!
Rooms are very modern, tastefully decorated and have WiFi, Ipod docks & Alarms, Freeview and more.
The farm is a lovely place, out in the countryside were it is very peaceful.

Breakfast was also amazing, she went out of her way to make sure we had everything you could possibly eat, fresh fruit including strawberries. Fresh juice, cereals, cooked full English, toast. Anything you can imagine you can have and it tastes amazing.

One of the best B&B's i have stayed in, and much cheaper in comparison. I would stay here if i was ever returning to the area, or even reasonably close, without hesitation.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank dfarrall
Cologne, Germany
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I arrived at this B&B ten minutes after calling them and though it was close to the M6, and a busy main road, I instantly felt that I had walked in to tranquility. Diane and Andrew were extremely welcoming, and I spent a wonderful 30 minutes just being given a tour and chat through the farm. I wanted that. I wanted to chat, to 'wash' away the day and I was genuinely interested - but I know that if I had wanted to get my key and lock myself in my room, I would have been wished good night and been left to my own devices.

That is what was so wonderful about Diane and Andrew - knowing what you want from your stay.

The room, though not huge, was exactly what I wanted. A beautifully clean bathroom with a great shower, a bed that gave me a wonderful nights sleep and all the trimmings (teas, coffees etc) that one could ask for.

However, the piece de resistance was clearly the breakfast. A perfectly cooked full English, but enough fruit, juices, yoghurts and cereals (all of which were the top range of products) should one not be tempted by the locally sourced bacon, sausage etc.

All in all, I couldn't recommend this beautiful B&B enough and I hope to go back for a more leisurely visit at some point in the future.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank mralexharvey
Derby, England
Reviewed June 16, 2013

4 of us stayed here for one night when attending a wedding in the area. We were given a lovely warm welcome by Andrew and Diane and shown round the two rooms. Both were spotlessly clean and equipped with tea & coffee, with fresh milk and bottled water in a small fridge. There is a hairdryer provided, and toiletries. The bed was comfy and there was plenty of storage for if you're staying for more than the odd night. The shower was relatively spacious compared to some places we've stayed in, with no shortage of hot water.

Breakfast was superb - fresh fruit, yoghurts, juices, cereals, full english, toast, tea, coffee etc etc etc, First rate.

Located just a couple of minutes drive from the M6 this is in a perfect location, very peaceful but handy for getting to where you need to be. As the rooms are next to the house, rather than in the house, and you are given keys you can come and go as you please without feeling you're intruding.

We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Room 2 is slightly bigger than Room 1, with a sofa.