“A lovely Italian, with amiable service.”
Review of La Casa Vecchia - CLOSED

La Casa Vecchia
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to La Casa Vecchia, Sandbach. A true taste of Italy in Cheshire... Serving up traditional Italian Food since 1989, 'La Casa Vecchia' (The Old House) is a family run restaurant with a team of Italian chefs and waiters. Our wide range of freshly cooked meals are based on long established Italian recipes brought up to date by our brigade of professional, classically trained chefs, creating contemporary Italian cuisine. We use the finest Italian ingredients, simply combined with the highest quality local produce. ...Pure Italian at it's best. Explore our site to discover our wide range of excellent dishes, specials, fine wines and desserts. We hope you enjoy your meal.
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Stayed the night in sandbach, and after queuing for 40 minutes for a table (always reassuring for a restaurant), had a wonderful time. Excellent and filling food, with plenty of smiles. Just reserve ahead of time!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Lovely atmosphere with friendly service. Had brushetta starters and rissotto main course which were very fresh tasting and well presented. Good value well cooked food.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Myself and my fiancee dined at La Casa Vecchia last night (my first visit and my fiancee's first for sometime) I can happily say it was superb!! I ordered the Fusilli con Funghi a Spinaci as a starter,my fiancee opting for the Mussels off the specials board.Both dishes didn't disappoint. The pasta dish was divine and extremely moreish with lovely flavours as well as being a substantial starter to boot. We then both opted for a fillet steak main,mine being the Filetto Nerone. I can safely say it was one of the tastiest steaks I've ever tasted. You also won't be disappointed with the size of the steaks either that's for sure!!.It made a refreshing change to taste a fillet steak with such flavour as well as being perfectly cooked and as I asked for (rare) The sauce complimented it excellently without being overpowering. My partner had the Filetto Rossini which she said was excellent,she especially enjoyed the pate that was on the steak (I tasted both the steak and the pate and can agree,both were wonderful) Puddings are equally yummy,I can highly recomment the flourless torte I had. All in all it was a wonderful experience with wonderful food and super hosting. We both came home having had a lovely evening and with very full tummies! Hope to go back very soon as the menu was so appealing I wanted to try everything!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Myself and my wife have been going to the 'Cas' for several years. We have always found the quality of the food and the service excellent. Though we often stop in for a coffee we last ate on Valentines day, and though completely full (as you would imagine) the service was spot on, and the food to its usual excellent standard. I would recommend anyone to visit Hazel's restaurant, it's a real gem in the middle of Sandbach.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Went there with the girlfriend for valentines day, booked a table during the afternoon for that Evening and the staff couldn't do enough for you drinks keep glowing and the mains were gorgeous just enough portion size,