“Must visit”

Bacchus
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Prestbury
Cuisines: European, British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Bacchus is a Modern British Restaurant(with a hint of European influence) Serving the Best of Locally Sourced Quality Produce
Reviewed November 18, 2017

Had a really excellent dinner. Brilliant staff who were very friendly and helpful. The food was delicious as was the wine. A must visit for going out in Prestbury.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

We have been to Bacchus several times and the food is usually very good. Today was excellent. We were with 2 friends and ordered off the fixed price menu. I am not normally a particular fan of mackerel, but ordered it to start carried along by my companions enthusiasm. We were not disappointed.It was a nice thick piece of fish, perfectly grilled on a tasty pasta base.The cod to follow was even better Again a thick well grilled piece of fish accompanied by a balanced mix of a slightly citrus flavoured rosti,sweet parsnips and kale. I enjoyed my blackberry parfait, but was a bit jealous my friend's sticky toffee pudding of which I was only allowed the smallest of tastes.The "bits and pieces" were good too. Well made melba toast, nice tomato bread accompanied by butter that tasted of old fashioned butter and good quality coffee. All made the more enjoyable by the friendly and helpful staff.

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

I came here with a couple of friends, we were warmly greeted and shown to our table - Good start to the evening.
The food & service throughout the night were of a high standard. The menu had a great selection and we all left wanting to come back and try more dishes. Would highly recommend!!

Reviewed November 6, 2017

Very good meal- bit too posh for a Friday night though. Expensive but the food was classy. Would go again though perhaps Sunday lunch.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

I attended a lunch with a group of ladies and we all really enjoyed a well cooked lovely meal. The service was attentive but discreet and would definitely go back.