“Fantastic location, perfect stay”
Review of Legh Arms

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Prestbury
Legh Arms
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Prestbury
Warwick
“Fantastic location, perfect stay”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Bar was buzzing, staff were great, cannot fault the place! Food was amazing would definately come back. Prestbury is a beautiful village - would highly recommend this place!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 2, it was really modern, in contrast to the traditional style of the pub downstair...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank familynay

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Macclesfield
Reviewed March 10, 2012

We went for a Valentines Day dinner. There was a special mini a la carte menu. The choices were not particularly spectacular, but the service was poor. ther waitress - or Restaurant Manager - was not over helpful but was overbearing. A restaurant of this alleged standard surely should have staff properly dressed & professional. Food was very average and because of this over-priced. I would not recommend this restaurant, until it restores some of its former quality

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
North Sydney, Australia
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Really nice local pub in a superb village. Food and servcie are excellent but having visited a few times, we are running out of options on the menu.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
cheshire england
Reviewed November 7, 2011

great place with a very busy bar
which also serves lovely food either in the bar area or in the restaurant,
the bedrooms r of a very high standard

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jeans-r-us
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 24, 2011

Myself and my Irish family stayed here the night before my wedding and my family stayed there for an extra 2 nights after. From the moment I spoke to Renatta , the manager months before my wedding there was nothing that was a problem for her. She recommended hair dressers and constantly kept in touch with regards our rooms and prices. We were all exceptionally well looked after with herself personally cooking me my breakfast the morning of my wedding. Her staff are a credit to her and I had only wished I had stayed there the night of my wedding as well considering the gorgeous suite I stayed in night before. I would definitely go back and plan to very soon

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 22, 2011

Enjoyed a great night in thr packed out Legh arms. We were fortunate to grab a table, and the food we ate was great however the bar menu is a bit of a mish mash.

Some great starters but they are difficult to link up with a wide choice of mains - a real head scratcher as to what could follow what. The mains are either 'pub grub' or pasta and I think there is room for slightly more choice or some consideration as to what customers may order.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Staffs
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Food in the resataurant - through to the rooms - perfect.
The friendliness of all the staff is also worth mentioning. I was staying there for my sons wedding weekend - and they shared [or tolerated] my excitement!!!
There is a definite problem with phone signal/internet service- but this was a bonus for us in a funny sort of way.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Prestbury
Bridge Hotel
#1 of 1 in Mottram St. Andrew
Shrigley Hall Hotel, Golf & Country Club
Travelodge Macclesfield Central
Travelodge Macclesfield Adlington

Been to Legh Arms? Share your experiences!