“Fabulous but expensive .”

Nunsmere Hall Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Oakmere
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We have just returned from a wedding here what an amazing building and such friendly staff it has , the grounds are amazing fabulous
weekend however the food at the hotel wasn't the best at all and the bar is horrendously expensive and I mean expensive but overall we had a fabulous weekend .

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Martine J
Michael S, Manager at Nunsmere Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Thank you for your comments and I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay here at Nunsmere. If you would like to discuss some of the points you have raised please do contact me at the hotel. I hope to welcome you again in the future. Kind regards, Michael Scott, Hotel Manager

There are newer reviews for Nunsmere Hall Hotel

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

My mum and dad went for a meal for my mums birthday. They had a lovely time, the food was amazing and the service was great. They both had a lovely time and will definitely be back. They went for a walk round the beautiful grounds after the meal as well. Thank you to all the staff!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wiber1

Thank you for posting your comments on trip advisor. I am thrilled that your parents had an enjoyable evening. I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you all back in the near future.
Kind regards, Michael Scott, Hotel Manager

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I would like to say thankyou so much to all the staff at Nunsmere Hall. I took my father for lunch and we decided to order food from the bar where we were introduced to a young chap David who was very friendly and couldnt do enough for us. I can understand why people use this venue for weddings as scenery is beautiful.

• Stayed: June 2014
Michael S, Manager at Nunsmere Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to put your comments on trip advisor. I am thrilled you and your father enjoyed your lunch with us and I hope to welcome you back to Nunsmere in the near future.
Kind regards, Michael Scott Hotel Manager

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Nunsmere Hall Hotel was the venue for our wedding in March 2014. Our day was made perfect by the diligence from each and every member of staff, especially Keeley our wedding coordinator, whose organisational skills were second to none. This made for a stylish yet relaxed and fun day.

The professional staff, comfortable rooms, great food, picturesque grounds and the classic venue made for a truly memorable wedding, we and every one of our guests thoroughly enjoyed the day.

Thank you to Keeley, all the staff at Nunsmere
Tina & Rob Goodchild

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Rob G
Michael S, Manager at Nunsmere Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Dear Mr & Mrs Goodchild

Thank you for your post. It was a pleasure to be part of your special day. I do hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Nunsmere in the near future.

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at nunsmere in June for a family escape, and from the start the whole experience was amazing, a very good dinner in the restaurant, and an equally good breakfast finished off a well earned break, a special mention to chris who without wouldn't have been as perfect as it was, full marks to everyone.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank desmondasas

Thank you for your kind comments on trip advisor. It gives me great pleasure to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I hope we are able to welcome you back soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 29, 2014

We had a most enjoyable evening at Nunsmere Hall. We were welcomed by a very cheerful receptionist who showed us to the Bar where we sat and had nibbles and a pre dinner drink. The dinner that followed did not disappoint- the food was delicious and our waiter Greg was very attentive. We would not hesitate to recommend for a really special night out.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor. I am thrilled you enjoyed your evening in the Crystal Restaurant and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Today is the third time we have visited Nunsmere. Although we have so far only eaten here we have been so impressed with the place, food and staff each time. We will definitely make a point of staying here in the future. Staff could not be more polite and helpful and Melvyn is an absolute star. I personally think it is a gem and perfect for any occasion. I would be amazed if anyone had a negative word to say about the place.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on trip advisor. I am pleased to see that you have enjoyed another visit to Nunsmere. I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Hotel Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oakmere
The Royal Oak Hotel
The Swan Tarporley
The Swan Tarporley
#1 of 4 in Tarporley
Marston's Inn Hartford Hall

Been to Nunsmere Hall Hotel? Share your experiences!