Premier Inn Northwich South Hotel
$40
Travelodge
The Sandhurst(Middlewich)
$67
Travelodge Knutsford M6(Knutsford)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Ibis Budget Knutsford Tabley(Knutsford)(Great Value!)
$83
$39
Travelodge Middlewich(Middlewich)(Great Value!)
$43
Travelodge
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbrewers fayreexcellent stayall you can eatmain buildinggood nights sleepreception staffmeal dealthe pubnext doorcomfortable stayfree wifigreat value for moneyample parkingdisabled personcomfortable roomcooked breakfastwhat it says on the tin
Reviewed March 13, 2013

The hotel is as you expect, comfortable and clean. The reception staff are lovely and very helpful BUT...... Do not waste your time in the attached Brewers Fayre!! The food is poor and very overpriced. That's if you can be bothered to queue for 20mins in a line to get to the 2 food tills which only ever seem to be manned by 1 person. Although there are loads of staff to wonder around an point out empty tables or you to sit at.
Very poor, out of my 3 visits this week I have left without eating twice.
Go down the round the Bulls Head, it's beautiful and has great homemade food :)

• Stayed: March 2013
Laura M, Manager at Premier Inn Northwich South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Premier Inn, I am sorry you didn't enjoy the attached pub i have also passed these comments over to the pub GM, If you would like to discuss the matter more please don't hesitate to contact me on 01606 45524.

Opeartions Manager

Reviewed March 11, 2013

It's never going to be fluffy and nice, but as a chain it does its job very well - reasonably-priced rooms, staff that are well chosen (ie they are genuinely friendly and helpful without being in your face), and really a great breakfast (not cheap, but definitely worth it). The rooms are nothing special, but big enough and extremely clean. I almost can't believe I'm writing all this about a chain, but there you go

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AlexAlexAlexAlex_13

You always know what you get with a Premier Inn clean rooms a good team, and i am happy to hear that we also provided this in your stay. I do hope to see you at Northwich South again if you are in the area,

Opeartions Manager

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I work in the hotel trade myself ...so was very pleased to find this Inn held up to its standards. The staff were very friendly, dressed smart & were very detailed in explaining everything to you without it sounding like it was a routine speech. As for the room: it was very clean, nice room temperature which we were able to boost ourselves as the night got chilly, the bed & pillows were very comfortable..first time I have had a good sleep in a hotel.
This was my first Premier Inn but will not be my last.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

I hope to welcome you back to Northwich South again, Thank you for your comments on the team they are very happy that they made you feel welcome and comfortable.

Operations Manager

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Arrived room was freezing no instructions haow to get heating on room door had been kicked in lock changed but all wood broken and lock loose chain had been snapped off a child could have pushed its way through door felt very unsafe had chair pushed up against door at night tiny bleak room worst weve ever stayed in never again

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Northwich South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At we endeavour to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay in a comfortable safe environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Stayed for one night on Sunday 17th February 2013 whilst visiting family. We were originally shown a room in the older part of the hotel. It was dismal and in need of refurbishment. Was shown a room in the newer part of the hotel which was bright, airy and comfortable. The receptionist was very helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Our breakfast was excellent with lots of choice. We did have an evening meal with family, 10 in total, but they struggled to bring out all of our meals at the same time. Overall this Premier Inn represents excellent value for money and the staff were really helpful.

Room Tip: Go for a room in the newer part of the hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, I know that has a company we are looking into bringing the old side of the hotel up to date with the new side in the next 12 months. I hope we see you again soon.

Operations Manager