“Did exactly what it said on the tin”

Premier Inn Northwich South Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Northwich
Reviewed January 5, 2013

No complaints what so ever, exactly what I expect from Premier Inn however we did have a room in the newer part. Basic but clean, comfortable bed, helpful and friendly reception staff. We ate both dinner and breakfast in the Woodpecker Pub next door which was busy for dinner but the food was reasonable, hot and a wide choice, despite Brewers Fayre not being my first choice of dining options. Breakfast was a little limited, some of the items had run out but we hadn't booked and arrived towards the end of the breakfast time so not unexpected really. We stayed here to go to a wedding nearby so not sure if the location is particularly good for anywhere else.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Laura M, Manager at Premier Inn Northwich South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and i hope your enjoyed your wedding, I hope to welcome you back again soon

Regards
Laura McLaughlin
Operations Manager

Reviewed January 2, 2013

this is a very clean hotel, nice friendly staff, with an excellant Brewers fayre attached.
when we had a problem withour bed this was sorted without any messing my the reception staff.
I would reccomend this hotel to others

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Laura M, Manager at Premier Inn Northwich South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Thank You For taking the time to review Northwich South,

I am sorry to hear you had problems with the bed, but i am happy that the receptionist was able to sort the problem out for you quickly, I have also passed the comments over to the restaurant manager which he is happy to hear you enjoyed your visit. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope to welcome you back to Northwich South Premier Inn again soon.

Kindest Regards
Laura McLaughlin
Operations Manager

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Stayed here on friday 23rd of november and again on sunday25th of november after travelling from scotland and then on to Kent. ,Very nice clean and comfortable room and lovely friendly staff on reception made this stay worth while breakfast was nice and self service . Rooms were modern and had a great shower beds were comfortable . It was all good value for money i would stay at this hotel again .

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Excellent stay here for 2 nights whilst working nearby. Staff were friendly and helpful. Room was clean with comfortable bed and all the necessary items for a short break. Ate in the Brewers Fayre next door and one again staff were friendly with fast service. Food was standard type pub food but extensive menu and served hot and quickly. Meal deals available before 6.30pm if you are on a tight budget.

Room Tip: I was in the rear (new) part of the hotel which was very quiet, despite the main road nearby.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Stayed in new part next to a Brewers Fayre restaurant and pub. Chose it as the perfect location for my trip to relatives. It was very clean and cosy. The staff were super helpful and friendly - I arrived early and they checked to make sure the room was ready and then let me check in. The room was also clean and really comfy (altho I confess I always travel with my own feather pillow!) Good value as I booked an unalterable room in advance. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Stayed on Sat 3rd November and was delighted to find our room was in the newly built part of the hotel. (Only a year old) Karen on reception gave us a very warm welcome and a cheery goodbye on Sunday morning after we'd enjoyed a fab breakfast in the adjoining Brewers Fayre restaurant. We also had a very reasonably priced evening meal on Saturday evening, the food was very good and the service was excellent. It was good to be able to park up for the night knowing all we needed was right on the door-step. Our room was attractive, very clean and comfortable. I particularly liked the modern back-lit mirror, great for doing my make up. The room was well planned and there was enough storage space. Great shower too. Really good value for money.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the new block as the original rooms are shabbier and need updating. May be best t...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Lovely friendly staff, efficient and attentive, nothing's too much trouble and it's always a pleasure to stay. Good value food and comfortable room with view over the garden. Much enjoyed my stay again.

Room Tip: Old block rooms are quieter, but prefer new block ones. (Forgot to say on survey, a perspex cover o...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Northwich
Travelodge Northwich Lostock Gralam
#2 of 4 in Tarporley
Nunsmere Hall Hotel
Nunsmere Hall Hotel
#1 of 1 in Oakmere

Been to Premier Inn Northwich South Hotel? Share your experiences!