We arrived at 14:15 and we were put in a room that had not been cleaned even the beds were still unmade. We had had a very long, stressful journey and only had time to get a cup of tea before we had to leave to go to a christening.
We had just made tea and sat down when reception was on the phone asking us to change rooms to a clean one, if there was a clean room why were we put in a dirty one? We refused to move as we were leaving in 5 minutes.
On our return the room had been "cleaned" there was a hole in my quilt cover and I had noticed the bed side lamp shade was not secure in any way and was leaning on the bulb surely this is a fire hazard.
There was no where near enough tea milk or sugar in the room and our tea spoon that we had used earlier had dissapeared. Have you ever tried making tea without a spoon?
As for the bathroom it smelled like a urinal!
Some thing to be warned about it is in a mobile phone black spot neither of us could get a signal in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northwich Sandiway is a quiet,friendly hotel with ample complimentary parking located off the A556, linking Manchester and Chester. Situated next to the Bluecap public house & restaurant in the heart of the rolling Cheshire countryside, just twelve miles from historical Chester, four miles from Oulton Park race circuit and a stones throw away from peaceful country walks. Within easy reach of the towns of Northwich, Winsford and Warrington enjoying excellent access to the M6 and M56 motorways making it perfect for business and leisure guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Northwich (Sandiway) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Northwich (Sandiway) Hotel Northwich
- Premier Inn Northwich (Sandiway) Hotel Cheshire