Usually travelling to Wales for us from the Midlands is completed easily in a day but on this occasion, we were travelling with an elderly disabled relative who could not manage an early start. As the journey was a particularly important part of the holiday on this occasion and one to be enjoyed, we preferred to take a more scenic route than the M6, stopping a little more frequently than we would normally. After some discussion, we decided to break our journey setting off after lunch, staying overnight and then continuing on after a leisurely start to our destination in North Wales. After looking online for the appropriate location and facilities, we opted for the Premier Inn Northwich - Sandiway. Thanks to the directions, we found the hotel straightaway and we were not disappointed with our choice. We were able to park our car a few paces from the front door. The welcome and support throughout our stay was both professional and friendly. The rooms were ideal for us and our disabled relative whose room was on the ground floor and appropriately equipped to make his stay safe, comfortable and enjoyable. The restaurant within the pub next door was welcoming and the food for dinner and breakfast was excellent. There was no noise from outside or inside the hotel and we all slept well in very comfortable beds. We were able to take our time, relaxing after breakfast before booking out by 12.00 noon and continuing, refreshed onto our holiday destination. We would definitely recommend this hotel and its location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northwich Sandiway is a quiet,friendly hotel with ample complimentary parking located off the A556, linking Manchester and Chester. Situated next to the Bluecap public house & restaurant in the heart of the rolling Cheshire countryside, just twelve miles from historical Chester, four miles from Oulton Park race circuit and a stones throw away from peaceful country walks. Within easy reach of the towns of Northwich, Winsford and Warrington enjoying excellent access to the M6 and M56 motorways making it perfect for business and leisure guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Northwich (Sandiway) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Northwich (Sandiway) Hotel Northwich
- Premier Inn Northwich (Sandiway) Hotel Cheshire