I'm now talking from a 'staying for business' point of view which changes both my budget and what I want.
For a business stay I want somewhere relatively cheap, clean, decent bed and I travel alone so I need to feel safe coming to and from the hotel.
Premier Inn - never fail on nice beds, clean and although not the cheapest around cheap enough, after staying in another local hotel that was cheaper I won't make the same mistake twice!
Perfect for a cheap night away or a business trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northwich Sandiway is a quiet,friendly hotel with ample complimentary parking located off the A556, linking Manchester and Chester. Situated next to the Bluecap public house & restaurant in the heart of the rolling Cheshire countryside, just twelve miles from historical Chester, four miles from Oulton Park race circuit and a stones throw away from peaceful country walks. Within easy reach of the towns of Northwich, Winsford and Warrington enjoying excellent access to the M6 and M56 motorways making it perfect for business and leisure guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Northwich (Sandiway) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Northwich (Sandiway) Hotel Northwich
- Premier Inn Northwich (Sandiway) Hotel Cheshire