Tripadvisor
Northwich
Post
Inbox
Search

“This. Place. Is. Awful. ”
Review of KFC Northwich

KFC Northwich
Ranked #14 of 14 Quick Bites in Northwich
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Why, why, why has this place been allowed to stay open for so long? I’ve not been in years, but decided to give it another go, as we were after a Friday treat. What. A. Mistake. We ordered from the drive through, and were sent to ‘Bay 1’ to wait. After 25 minutes, I went to ask where our food was. I was told it would be ready on two minutes, and that I would receive some popcorn chicken as way of an apology. I questioned to make sure parts of our meal wouldn’t be cold, they confirmed everything would be fine. I went back to my car. Ten minutes later, the food came out. I drove home. Not only was there no free popcorn chicken (I really wasn’t bothered anyway, it’s just the fact that they failed to deliver their word), but the fries were stone cold. On top of that the two Zinger burgers were burnt black - and I’m not joking. Actually BLACK! And tasted HORRENDOUS.We both felt very ill all through the night. Genuinely ILL.

Please, someone, read these reviews and CLOSE THIS PLACE DOWN. It’s an actual insult to KFC and I cant believe they allow it to remain open. Minus 70 million stars out of 5.

1  Thank richardr216
Write a reviewReviews (201)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staff always look unclean and very rude! Always very slow service, cleanliness is very poor. Gives KFC a bad reputation

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ordered a mighty bucket meal, one piece was merely a wing, the service girl couldn't bother to explain, through nodding and a few words acknowledged it is like that. I demanded to be give a proper one piece, she dragged her feet to the back for a brief sec then said come back in 11 mins, i confirmed to get my one piece? She nodded. Later on she completely ignored me, noded to another female colleague, then a tall bloke to deny and repeat what's mighty bucket items, no longer converse.
Apart from the appalling services, inside was freezing cold, bit of leftover food on the table and on the floor, completely a dump! How is it possible this place is still open?

Reviewed December 20, 2019

I love KFC, I have loved it for years, eaten it in Newcastle, Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool and many different London venues incl. Camden market and Leicester Square.
So moved back to Northwich and happy to see the ol' KFC logo smiling up at me. Duly went in to drive thru and started to place my order at window. Immediately noticed dirty uniform and unkempt appearance of the guy serving. Ordered anyway (idiot me!!)
Got dried up chicken that seemed to have been kept in warmer for a week, fries were cold with unidentifiable black specks coating them. Beans were nuked to the point of disintergration. The smell was sooo off!!!
Parked up went in store to complain Was greeted with total indifference. Whole interior was grubby, shoes sticking to floor, tables uncleared and a general unkempt rundown atmosphere.
Binned the lot and drove two mins up the road to get a hot fresh McD's.
WHAT A DISGRACE!!

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank maura o
Reviewed December 17, 2019 via mobile

First impression was poor when I nearly slipped over on the greasy floor, they had wet floor signed out but the floor wasn’t wet it was greasy in all areas, obviously moped with greasy water, then there was no heating on when it’s 2 degrees outside, I foolishly still ordered and was served by a lady in outdoor jacket with stains and wrapped up in a scarf, finally the food was disgusting, I don’t expect fine dining from KFC but the bread was hard and generally tasted bad, I can only imaging they are using old fat.

Date of visit: December 2019