“Amazing! ”

Stockley Farm Birds of Prey Centre
Ranked #1 of 32 things to do in Northwich
More attraction details
Owner description: Birds of Prey ( Owls, Hawks and Falcons )experiences in a lovely Cheshire setting.
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Amazing! ”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic afternoon, weather was really bad but Gary made up for it by letting us meet so many of the birds! Wonderful having them fly to our gloves, interesting brilliant day. Highly recommended! A must go!

2 Thank Sarah W

Wirral
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Just go!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

This has to be one of the best experiences you can have. We were lucky as we had a lovely crisp clear cold day. Gary was so informative and enthusiastic it was impossible not to have fun. The birds are amazing and to be able to handle them was thrilling. I will certainly go back,great value for money too!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank CzarinaWirral
Northwich, England, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great bird handling experience”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Had the opportunity to handle several different birds ranging from a little owl up to large Harris hawk.
Very interesting and informative keeper.
There are also many young farm animals on the farm to enjoy
And also a children's play area

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Chris D
Wallasey, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

My Husband and I went on the 09th of November as Julie my Daughter had bought a 2 hour experience for my birthday.
And that is what it was an amazing experience.
We had Hawks, Owls, of all types all of which flew to our glove.
Took a walk down the lane with the Harris Hawk.
Gary the Faulkner was very informative We have been interested in Birds most of our lives and have always wanted to have this experience.
Thank you Gary for a Amazing couple of hours.
I cannot recommend this highly enough.
Hope to go back and fly some more.
Thank you again Gary.
Pam & Jimmy from ( Liverpool)

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Pam01110
Manchester
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Amazing hawk walk”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We went today, in the pouring rain, 2 adults and 2 children (10 & 12) for the hawk walk. First of all, when booking I texted Gary who got in touch with the postcode, how to get there & times we could go so no messing around with phoning over and over. We had a lovely hot chocolate in the very nice cafe as we were there too early & then met Pam who led us through all the owls and different birds of prey. From the very first minute we had a bird on our arms and the whole experience was just packed with info on the birds and having them fly to us.
I booked this for my kids but to be honest I was fascinated, Pam was amazingly knowledgeable and very friendly. The best half term treat.
If you are thinking of booking this, please do. It is amazing how much time you spend with the birds, there isn't a moment of 'filler'. Even made me forget about the cold and rain for a few hours.

Visited October 2013