“Wonderful experience!”

Stockley Farm Birds of Prey Centre
Ranked #1 of 31 things to do in Northwich
More attraction details
Owner description: Birds of Prey ( Owls, Hawks and Falcons )experiences in a lovely Cheshire setting.
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

We bought a VIP experience voucher for my eldest daughter's 9th birthday in February....only just got round to using it but it was SO worth the wait! Beautiful harris hawks, majestic owls and the cutest, cheekiest kestrel provided such a fabulous afternoon. Gary and Claire are very welcoming and obviously love what they do. If you've ever thought about giving this a go then don't hesitate, you will not be disappointed!!

4 Thank Joanne H

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

My partner and I had a excellent afternoon an Stockley farm. From the moment we arrived everyone was friendly and seemed genuinely happy working there. The staff were very knowledgeable and obviously loved their work. The birds are magnificent and everyone in our group had ample opportunity to hold and feed the birds. Definitely recommended!!

1 Thank Baldymanc
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Birds of prey experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Very interesting. We met both hawks and owls. Holding several including beautiful european eagle
owl.
We had problems finding location.Follow signs for Arley Hall and you should get there ok!!!!!
A grand afternnon out!!!!

1 Thank Judi121
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic Experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband and I visited Stockley Farm Birds of Prey Centre today. Pam, our guide and who introduced us to the birds was friendly and very well informed. We were there over two hours and the time flew by (excuse the pun). The birds, of course, were all stars. We highly recommend a visit to anyone wonderinf whether to go. It's fantastic

1 Thank MaureenJ19
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic farm with fantastic people!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

I had a brilliant morning at Stockley Farm and would highly reccomend going. Gary told me loads of facinating facts about the birds of prey they have there and I even had a chance to hold a few! It was clean, friendly and the staff seemed to really know their stuff! Even on a rainy day I'd say it's a great day out.

1 Thank Bryony C