“Fantastic Experience.”

Stockley Farm Birds of Prey Centre
Ranked #1 of 32 things to do in Northwich
More attraction details
Owner description: Birds of Prey ( Owls, Hawks and Falcons )experiences in a lovely Cheshire setting.
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband and I visited Stockley Farm Birds of Prey Centre today. Pam, our guide and who introduced us to the birds was friendly and very well informed. We were there over two hours and the time flew by (excuse the pun). The birds, of course, were all stars. We highly recommend a visit to anyone wonderinf whether to go. It's fantastic

1  Thank MaureenJ19

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I had a brilliant morning at Stockley Farm and would highly reccomend going. Gary told me loads of facinating facts about the birds of prey they have there and I even had a chance to hold a few! It was clean, friendly and the staff seemed to really know their stuff! Even on a rainy day I'd say it's a great day out.

1  Thank Bryony C
Reviewed September 10, 2013

My sister and I visited Stockley Farm, with a voucher purchased from wowcher. I must say it was an excellent day out. Pam, our falconer for the hour's experience, was very knowledgeable about all the different owls, kestrels and hawks that we were able to handle, she also put me at great ease as I was a little nervous! We then had a chance to go into the open fields and woods with a hawk, to display her excellent hunting skills. All in all it was a very enjoyable day out. Thanks Pam.

1  Thank Kathy M
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

What a fantastic day. Thank you to fran who showed us around the birds of prey. Fran was excellent, knowledgable, patient, friendly,a very nice person.our whole day spent at stockley farm was unforgettably. I even recommend the restaurant. Every worker at the farm was helpful, friendly pleasant and kind. I would recommend anyone to visit especially if you have very young family members.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Great morning on the VIP two hour session. Met Pam who explained everything about the birds there feeding,flying and skills. all four of us in group had plenty of chances to handle the birds. Then joined by Gary so went into open fields and we shown hoe the birds hunt and there tactics. Finished off with walk in woods to see how the birds would fly in there natural habitat. Thanks to both of you for a great morning best regards Kevin Redmond