“Stockley farm 1st visit”

Stockley Farm Birds of Prey Centre
Ranked #1 of 32 things to do in Northwich
More attraction details
Owner description: Birds of Prey ( Owls, Hawks and Falcons )experiences in a lovely Cheshire setting.
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

We decided to go here for a day out with the children as we had 2 vouchers for free child entry with paying adult!! On arrival it was £8.95 for adults, then you wait for a tractor to take you down to the actual farm.

There is a lovely big play area that my children loved! We watche the goat and sheep racing, then went over to pets corner where the staff get out the rabbits, hedgehogs, guine pigs, ferrets etc for you to hold. There are piglets and calfs to look at. A nice big indoor play area as well!! This is like half a day out not a full day we spent 2.5 hrs here and we were done!!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This was a gift bought for my friend who wanted experiences for her birthday, so I found this place online, got a great deal and spoke with Gary. I was worried in case it wouldn't be as my friend expected, but it was absolutely worth every penny and more. This experience was fantastic we arrived at 11:00 met up with Claire and spent the next 2 hrs + being taught about birds of prey by a true knowledgeable, enthusiastic bird guardian. My friend and myself had the opportunity to handle most of the birds and appreciate their nature and personalities. I took lots of photos and will make an album for my friend and I've told all my friends, who they are keen to visit too. Stockley farm is well worth a day out. The farm is fascinating and has good cafe (recommend their Courgette soup). Thanks to Claire and Gary and most of all to the wonderful birds.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Visited Stockley bird of prey centre today with my husband and two children aged 8yrs and 5yrs. What a fantastic day. We arrived late due to getting a little lost but was still given our full time and more. Claire the lady that did the experience with us was great she was knowledgable about the birds and funny and handled them with care and expertise. She was great with my kids and made us feel like V.I.P. The rest of the farm was fab too so much to do and we'll kept. We didn't eat in the restaurant as we had took a packed lunch but it looked nice. All the staff were friendly. Also had positive feeling about the place from when I first spoke to a man called Gary when I made my booking. Well done Stockley and special thanks to Claire for a memorable day.

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Such a special experience. Very knowledgable hosts who care very much for the birds. The grounds are fantastic, can't wait to go back!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Fabulous experience, far exceeded our expectations. Many thanks to Jill for an unforgettable time, and for great photo opportunities. Educational as well as entertaining. Many thanks.