“Amazing”

Stockley Farm Birds of Prey Centre
Ranked #1 of 32 things to do in Northwich
More attraction details
Owner description: Birds of Prey ( Owls, Hawks and Falcons )experiences in a lovely Cheshire setting.
“Amazing”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Had the most amazing morning with the birds of prey & owls @ Stockley. Many thanks to Pam for your time & showing us all the birds & letting us feed them. Also a BIG thank you for showing us baby, the american kestrel-AMAZING!! Thanks to all the staff at Stockleys, especially Pam for an unforgettable day.

1 Thank evelynlatham

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“FANTASIC HOOT OF A DAY”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Great day out , it rained but it did't matter we had a wonderful day. Pam was our guide and I do not think there was anything she did'nt know about the birds in her care. We also got to see the other farm animals up close and personal. Can not recommend this attraction highly enough.Thank you Pam.

1 Thank ann j
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Birds of prey”
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

We visited this birds of prey centre after visiting the similar centre at peckforton castle earlier in the week to see how this compared.
The first part of the afternoon was trying to find the place itself as we had stopped the car at arley hall not knowing that you had to drive further down to the farm itself.
After we eventually found it they were very helpful finding a way for my disabled little sister to join in as a section of the experience was on a rough track. The boss of this experience kept my sister with the birds at the enclosure and let her feed them aswell as play with them.
Overall this is a great day out for the whole family and we are sure to return

1 Thank bop1993
Northwich, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Fantastic Experience!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I bought the Birds of Prey experience for my husband for his birthday. The experience was booked for a weekday morning and we were the only ones there, which was great. Pam was lovely, she was very friendly and knowledgable about the birds. We got to hold several different types of owls, a couple of hawks and kestrel. We also took a Harris Hawk on a lovely woodland walk. Katie the Barn Owl was my favourite though! It was a wonderful morning, which we both enjoyed immensely. I would definitely recommend it as a birthday present/christmas present or just for something different to do.

1 Thank figaromoore
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bird of Prey VIP experience”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I booked this VIP bird experience as a birthday present for my partner, I am a vet student and he is studying Zoology so we both have a keen interest in animals making this the perfect day out for us!! Pam was wonderful and really tried to give us as much information about the birds as possible and answered all our questions. All the cages and birds were so well looked after and they really taught us a lot about caring for the birds. The experience of holding and flying the birds was amazing and was great to watch the birds as we went for a woodland walk.
A really great day out, the rest of the farm was really wonderful as well, I would highly recommend it and would love to go again.

1 Thank Rebecca H