“Great Food!”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Whilst out in Northwich town centre, my mum and I decided to go out for lunch. Terrazzo caught our eye, with the bright sign welcoming cafe front. We sat down and immediately were brought menus. The Greek style menu was wide ranged and consisted of some adventurous sounding salads. I had a simple jacket potato with tuna however, yet it still managed to taste brilliant! The food only took around 15 minutes to arrive, which is average considering the cafe was nearly full. The prices however seemed to match the foods greatness...for a cafe I feel they were slightly too high.
Still, we shall be indefinitely returning :)

1  Thank roisind755

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Nice cafe, clean, friendly, spacious, food is nice good for lunch and/or a snack and they also do speciality nights, slightly overpriced I feel

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I read the reviews and as I was meeting a friend for lunch, suggested that we try it.
There isn't much to recommend Northwich town centre anymore, but this little place makes it worth a visit.
First impressions, light and contemporary and very clean. We sat down and the waitress immediately said that she would bring the menu, just the right amount of time to choose then she returned to take our order. I chose the Big Greek Baked Potato, and my friend just had a toastie. No complaints about either, very well cooked and fresh tasting. Maybe not the cheapest prices, but quality comes at a premium.
We will certainly visit again, and I shall be taking my husband next time we are in town.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

This place is great. It's clean, the staff are informed and friendly, the food is excellent. Things are looking up in Northwich! We had tea and scones, and really couldn't fault it. The scones were fresh and warm, and the tea, although you might think serving tea was straightforward, was perfect, in clean, unchipped cups, and hot water served with the pot. Quality jam, not the stuff normally served up like strawberry sauce. Keep it up! You are certainly giving Bratts a run for their money!

1  Thank KPFH
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Our favourite eating place in Northwich, fantastic food, friendly staff, clean and comfortable surroundings. Its always very busy they could double the number of tables and still be packed out at the weekend. They provide colouring books and crayons for the children, which we have been glad of on many occasions...