“Nice evening”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Went to this Chinese restaurant last weekend, food was very good particularly the dumpling platter for two. Service was excellent, friendly and polite especially from waitress Lucy who was a joy.

3  Thank Celia D
There are newer reviews for Emperor's Court

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Although I live not far from Northwich, I had never eaten in this restuarant until today 17th March. It had been recommended a few times by a variety of friends. My wife and I happened to pass it, and noticed they did a buffet on sundays from 1.00pm to 6.00pm, though initial response to £10.50 price wasnt the best, (we have had many chinese buffets and paid less and had great food) but still we both fancied chinese, so we gave it a go!! On entering, we were met by smiling faces and extremely welcoming staff and were taken to a table straight away. The buffet was spread along one wall of the restaurant, so we helped ourselves to a plate and away we went....Duck, soups, salted chicken wings, spring rolls, veggie spring rolls, peking spare ribs, chilli spare ribs, chicken satay sticks, seaweed, samosas??, and plenty more starters. Main courses were, fried rice, noodles, glass noodles, shrimp rice, boiled rice, chilli beef, curried beef, shredded beef, chicken and mushroom, chicken in blackbean sauce, shrimp curry, garlic chicken in white wine, and about six/seven more dishes which at this point I was too full to remember. Drinks were ordered and served very quickly, by smiling and happy staff, nothing too much trouble. Food was delicious, and empty trays regularly topped up or replaced. An excellent meal, and to be honest, well worth the £10.50, as you could stay for as long as you wanted, as there was no time limit and no one trying to hurry you along, it was very nice and relaxed. One more thing....the decor is fab!!! Very chinesey (I know!!). A great experience and meal......and yes, we will be going back!!!

3  Thank Matthew H
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here a few times, and the quality is always good and service quick and friendly. We went for early menu on a Monday evening, and it was v quiet. I am sure the atmosphere livens up when busier

1  Thank Barnowls22
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Only made the trip here once as unfortunately the only dish I like, being sweet and sour, gave me a bad reaction. There must be something different in it than other Chinese restaurants/take always as I've never had a reaction before.
Aside from this it was a very wnjoyablw night, the food and aw RBI e was excellent, really friendly staff. My only slight moan about the place is that it is fairly overpriced, but I wouldn't stop that from recommending the place :)

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Went to this restuarant after over a year of not being able to. The service standards are still excellent, friendly, polite; food is brilliant. If you have time try one of the full banquets, not cheap but plenty of variety and lotsa courses. Drinks not too expensive. Overall an excellent evening. Also do business lunches.

1  Thank Stuart T