“Has converted me into a curry lover”
Review of Relish Tandoori

Relish Tandoori
Ranked #4 of 126 Restaurants in Northwich
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2013

My husband recommended Relish and I wasn't too excited as I'm not a massive curry fan as I can't eat spicy food. We had the £10.95 deal which was excellent value for money and they didn't scrimp on the portion sizes. The food choice is really good but most importantly the food is fresh and delicious, best curry I've ever had. The service is great and I would definitely recommended to my friends and family and will be returning soon.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I have visited this restaurant on several occasions and have always had wonderful food.This week I was invited to look round the kitchen and spoke to the chefs there. All the staff are really nice and helpful.They bend over backwards to make your visit perfect. Overall the best curry restaurant I have visited.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Went to relish last night after reading reviews on trip advisor, As we often eat Indian food I was not expecting anything different. However we were really impressed with the overall cleanliness/presentation of the restaurant, the friendliness of the staff and the individual tastes of each dish unlike some curries where all flavours mingle into one. 'Real dark chocolate mints' - A BIG PLUS!!!! This restaurant is is definitely more than 'cheap and cheerful'

Reviewed June 21, 2013

A group of 7 of us went here and took advantage of the Mon-Thur £10.95 offer which uncludes popadoms and dips, any starter, any main, rice or naan and tea or coffee at the end.
We were all really impressed the food was delicious and very friendly service with excellent value for money.
You can also take your own drinks here which is an added bonus. The offer does say you cant take it up if you bring your own drinks, but they let us anyway! And when we rang up to book the table they said there would be a surcharge of £1pp if taking own drinks, but they didnt add this to our bill! Very pleasant experience, will definitely be returning.

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Went to relish last night with 6 friends and what can I say it exceeded my expectations. You have to try this place the food was stunning! It was a thursday so hardly anyone there and it is slightly out of the way of town and the nearby village but really hope they pick up more business and do well. The nicest curry I have has for a long time and very friendly helpful staff! Really enjoyed myself. Not expensive either.