“Wow, now that was good!”
Review of Relish Tandoori

Relish Tandoori
Ranked #5 of 110 Restaurants in Northwich
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Cheshire
“Wow, now that was good!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Well ok, this place does not look inspiring from the outside....but the food combined with service and value for money as well as the choice of reasonably priced drinks or the option of BYO, tip it from four star to five star. The inside is simple and comfortable and there is no feeling of being rushed to sell the covers again.This is my first visit here for a few years, and I think that the new owners have got the balance just about right.
I tried the Chicken Chat starter while the Mrs munched on the poppadoms. The starter was comparable with the other two local Indian restuarants which are both very good. The other half had the Chicken Jalfrezi while I had the Chicken Sizzle, rice and garlic naan. This was all washed down with a half decent bottle of Chilean Carmenere and a pint of beer.
Total price including drinks £41:50. Brilliant value and excellent food.
Plan to try the special deal next time served Monday to Thursday at £10.95 a head.

• Visited February 2013
4 Thank murdoman

northwich
“MUCH IMPROVED”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We like the fact that there is now more than one choice of good Indians in Northwich.
The new management at the Relish has dragged it kicking and screaming into the quality zone.
We have had issues in several establishments but the one Always up there as the best has been THE INDIAN at the top of Castle Hill. THE RELISH will now offer some competition with its greatly improved, delicious menu and quality service. If our town keeps these two establisments going we have nothing to fear on the Indian front. We don't need any cowboys pretending to be Indians.

• Visited January 2013
4 Thank billy n n
Northwich, United Kingdom
“Great food and with loads of choice”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

After ordering a takeaway twice from this place and being very pleased with it. We went for a meal in the restaurant itself, service was superb in a nice setting. The food is great and the choice of curries tantalizing, not seen somewhere like this outside a big city before. Will back a for a few more as it is one of the only menu's where I have struggled to choose. The prices are reasonable too.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank the_calvinator
Cheshire
“Mmmmmmmm!! Delicious!!!!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

Having been to this restaurant several times in the past, I returned with friends in late December to find the menu had been revamped. There was so much choice (and so much I fancied), I couldn't make a decision and had to speak to the waiter to help out! Luckily, the waiter was really knowledgeable and asked me about my likes and dislikes before advising me on dishes I might enjoy. And the food was absolutely DELICIOUS!! All of it, because, clearly, I had to try everyone else's food too!! I really can't believe an earlier reviewer reports the food as being bland; it's far, far, far from that description. All I can say is that the service is friendly, informative and helpful; and the food is great and well worth a trip. I would highly recommend Relish. Just go, you won't be disappointed!!

2 Thank kittylitterbobcat
“Excellent food and service, really enjoyed the fresh distinctive flavours of each dish, just lovely.”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I love Indian food and have visited Tandoori Restaurants all over the Country and although I have enjoyed many curries they are often quite similar in favour BUT this is not the case at Relish Tandoori, each dish which was presented was just delicious with very fresh ingredients served by attentive informative staff. Six of us ate at Relish Tandoori last night, we all really enjoyed our meal and will certainly be going back soon. I think it would be a good idea to work through the entire menu. Very tasty ad very reasonably priced. ChrisB.

2 Thank chriscurry56