“What a Hoot.”
Review of Cheshire Falconry

Cheshire Falconry
More attraction details
Owner description: Cheshire falconry offer hands on bird of prey experiences , to take up the Gauntlet and fly Owls , Hawks and Eagles in the heart of the Cheshire Counryside
Reviewed November 11, 2012

My daughter treated my wife and I to a birthday treat here. We had a four hour visit with a "meet the birds" session followed by the flying. You have to fly these birds to appreciate them, they are magnificent.
Little owls, buzzards, Sparrow Hawks, Tawny Owls. They have them all. The most dangerous of them all - the little owl. According to the keeper the rest of the birds are very wary of him and he's only eight inches long.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Today I spent the morning with Cheshire Falconry taking part in one of their experience days Meet the Birds. I received one of their vouchers as a birthday present earlier on in the year. When I arrived I was a little nervous as I have never under gone any kind of experience like this before. As soon as we made our way down to the flying area I felt at complete ease due to our falconer who clearly informed everyone that the birds are professional and take part in this type of experience on a daily basis. Once our first bird was in full swing I was completely fixated, all the birds flew with great ease which allowed my spectator to take some fantastic photos. I had no idea how majestic and fascinating flying birds of prey could be. I would highly recommend taking part in one of their experience days. I am looking forward to Christmas after hinting madly that I would like to spend the day learning all about and flying the eagles on a eagle encouter. I would just like to take this opportunity to say a massive THANK YOU once again and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Many many thanks Amiee

1  Thank Amiee K
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Just had a fantastic day, thanks to Rob for his very interesting ( and funny) talk while we were flying the birds, and Andy for his walk on the wild side in the afternoon with beautiful Costa the Harris Hawk. Absolutely loved it, and would recommend this super experience to others.

1  Thank Stebbsgirl
Reviewed October 3, 2012

3 hour session getting the opportunity to fly a number of the birds. Very good talk by the falconer about the different birds and how they behave. Super experience

1  Thank MikeGBSL
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Whether you like it or not these places exist, see the birds flying, they are well looked after and its a good display,

1  Thank TheBigdutchman